• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ninjago Revision

Yobobojojo said:
I'm glad I did. His threads are going over well

We should make one for the Overlord, and boy, since he has many forms, it's going to be thought.

He should have possesion, Mind Manipulation, Immortality without regen, and immunity & Negation of all of The First Spinjitzu Master's hax/abilities

He had four keys, Possessing Garmadon, True Form, Digital Overlord and Golden Master.

The latter is probably the most powerful character in the series, since it's his power + Lloyd's Golden Power.

Also, I don't think the Yin Blade is quantifiable, since "devastating effects" is really vague.

The Everlasting said:
He had four keys, Possessing Garmadon, True Form, Digital Overlord and Golden Master.
The latter is probably the most powerful character in the series, since it's his power + Lloyd's Golden Power.

Also, I don't think the Yin Blade is quantifiable, since "devastating effects" is really vague.

Since the Yin balde can easly cut trought Space time, (even in a purely astral realm) and surpasses the Realm Crystal inpower, it could very well effect the Universe and possibly the other realms on a 4D scale.

I don't know if he's thee strongest, the dude was about the level of an 80 year old asthmatic without the armor.

Yobobojojo said:
I don't know if he's thee strongest, the dude was about the level of an 80 year old asthmatic without the armor.

The Golden Master has 99% of LLoyd's powers, + the power of Darkness and the Golden Mech. And it is said to be just as strong as the 1st Spinjitsu Master.

I think that you should add Immortality types 2 and 8 (reliant on the cocept of balance and Evil in Ninjago).

(to the Overlord).

Bluetrekking said:
Shouldn't FSM also get type 2 and 8?

I don't know about the FSM. He died, but type 2 is not confirmed until we get mor info about him on Season 8.

Also, I just thought about it: The Overlord would be the weakest Abstract on this wiki. Lol.

Out of curiosity, how would profiles for the Ninjago Movie incarnations of the characters be handled? Would their destructive feats be taken at face value, or would they be 10-C for having trouble dealing with a housecat?

DMB 1 said:
Yobobojojo said:
The Golden Master has 99% of LLoyd's powers, + the power of Darkness and the Golden Mech. And it is said to be just as strong as the 1st Spinjitsu Master.
Most of that went into remaking his body.

Btw, he should also have mind man up and whatever the hell Regenerationn of your body from your soul while possessing someone would be

Yobobojojo said:
DMB 1 said:
Yobobojojo said:
Most of that went into remaking his body.
Btw, he should also have mind man up and whatever the hell Regenerationn of your body from your soul while possessing someone would be
Regen is really unlikely since he was destroyed 2 times, one and he became Digital, and the second almost completly. Thought, you could argue that he needs a lot of time to regenerate. But Type 2 (without regen, since he became digital) and type 8 immortality are fine IMO.

The First Spinjitzu Master doesn't get abstract since the concepts are a part of him rather than him being one with them.

So basically:

The Overlord (Ninjago)

Tier: Unknow
(spirit form) | At least High 7-C (possessing Garmadon) | High 6-A (True form) | Unknow, at least 7-B via technology (in the Digiverse) | presumibly High 6-A (as full power Golden Master).

Is this OK?

@DMB

My profile in docs omits the spirit form since he does nothing but talk to Garmadon, but the rest is about accurate.

The Everlasting said:
Waitwaitwaitwaitwait.
When was anything related to the First Spinjitzu Master conceptual?
Antvasima accepted the WOG of The First Spinjitzu Master having creation and Destruction as a part of hi

See, heres the problem with our profiles right now.

High 7-C doesn't make sense, since S1 Ninja are able to take the force of one golden weapon, and all 4 while together. That's part of the reason Wukong didn't want them to use the weapons, since he assumed they would be too powerful for them.

Yobobojojo said:
See, heres the problem with our profiles right now.
High 7-C doesn't make sense, since S1 Ninja are able to take the force of one golden weapon, and all 4 while together. That's part of the reason Wukong didn't want them to use the weapons, since he assumed they would be too powerful for them.

Then How strong was the Possessed Garmadon?

Lloyd was at the time stronger than all other Ninjas combined

Garm-Overlord overpowered Lloyd even while fighting to get the full control over Garmadon's mind: he was much stronger even than Lloyd.

Bluetrekking said:
For type 8
I think the exact quote was that when The First Spinjitzu Master created the world, there was only light, so Darkness and evil came into existence to counter balance it out of nowhere, meaning darkness comes into existence whenever there is imbalance, which there is if it is destroyed

Lloyd should at least be High 6-A at that time since he absorbed the power of the Golden Weapons.

Yobobojojo said:
Lloyd should at least be High 6-A at that time since he absorbed the power of the Golden Weapons.

And since he took down the Overlord in his thrue forn without much difficulty, something that the FSM couldn't do.

Back