• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ninjago Revision 3: Ninja Downgrades

So, this will probably be the last revision for a while, since I'm going to rewatch the series.

So, lately we've been focused on the god tiers, but we have a lot of problems with the lower characters as well. First of all, Nya's preeminent feat wasn't actually High 7-C. It's been shown multiple times that The Preeminent is weak to water to some degree, and therefore we don't know if Nya could of killed her without that weaknes. Furthermore, flooding a town is not necessarily a High 7-C feat. We should ultimately have that calculated for KE. However, this may also give The Preeminent some resistance to intangible bypassing attacks, since normal ghosts die with a little bit while The Preeminent wades in the ocean easily.

Next, the Ninja's true potential would not scale to anyone else. It's specifically stated that the other ninja lost their powers after losing the weapons.

We should also avoid scaling to The Golden Weapons as I had once said. The Golden Weapon's role in creating the Universe has been put into question, and would likely be a outlier anyway.

As for The Stone Army, I think it should be stated that they can be up to Low 2-C in large groups, since they were a threat to the FSM.

I'm ok with downgrading the Ninjas and leaving the Golden Weapons unscaled for now.

Regarding the Stone Army, I think that the profile itself is now poor, and should be improved.

For starters, they should have resistence to most of the FSM's abilities, including Minor resistence to Holy manipulation (minor because in large quantities, it's their weakness). Also, since they were completly unaffected by the Serpentines' powers, they should have resistence to Mind manipulation, Poison manipulation, Perception manipulation, while at least for now NOT Resisitence to Transmutation, since the Fangpyres weren't able to bite them in the first place. Regarding their tiering, I would put something like: "High 8-C (regulars) | at least High 8-C (giants) | at least 5-B, likely Low 2-C (when in large enough groups)".

Also, we should give to the Overlord's Garmadon Possession form some type of Flight (able to use his energy beams as propellers), Portal Creation (created a portal to travel from the Dark Island to Ninjago City) and give to the FSM a likely Necromancy, because the Mega Weapon was able to bbring that creature back to life.

Also give to the Overlord an "Unknown Tier" category.

Well, baing able to hurt the Ninjas, being and tanking some ogf their attacks even when their invilnerability was negated.

So, it may be possible that the Golden Weapons created Ninjago, and that FSM is far above them too. I'll elaborate later. In the mean time, should I message Ever? I don't feel like bothering him too much.

Frankly, the Golden Weapons being High 6-A in the first place was something I was always iffy on.

Jay does have Building level lightning though, so there's that.

Also, @DMB 1, giving FSM the powers of the Megaweapon seems iffy, although Golden Master Overlord would have it since he has both the set of Golden Weapons from the past and the Megaweapon in his armor.

Yobobojojo said:
Also, @DMB 1, giving FSM the powers of the Megaweapon seems iffy, although Golden Master Overlord would have it since he has both the set of Golden Weapons from the past and the Megaweapon in his armor.

Ok. For the warriors we should give them type 1 immortality, and the resistance to the Serpentine's powers, maybe even the transmutation one, since the poison can actually effect non-living beings.

Also, could the Overlord have type 6?

Oh, BTW, Overlord should have extransensory abilities due to sensing the ninja and is able to feel the state of the Balnace

Yobobojojo said:
Oh, BTW, Overlord should have extransensory abilities due to sensing the ninja and is able to feel the state of the Balnace

Sensing changes in Balance should be Cosmic Awareness.

ALos, about the comics being canon, I doubt that, BUT the "Dark island Trylogy" of novels and a theatrical spectacle are.

DMB 1 said:
Yobobojojo said:

ALos, about the comics being canon, I doubt that, BUT the "Dark island Trylogy" of novels and a theatrical spectacle are.

Maybe Prom knows, since Bionicles have comics as well

Yobobojojo said:
DMB 1 said:
Yobobojojo said:

Maybe Prom knows, since Bionicles have comics as well

According to the NInjago wiki, they aren't. Beisde, some of them contain things that actually clash with the canon.

So I don't think we can do anything until someone else accepts this, since Ever did not directly do so...

Btw, Jays building level lightning was a statement during the Serpentine arc. He's clearly upgraded since then, so we shouldn't scale them to building level

If someone calced that Tsunami Nya made, we can scale their elemental powers off their true potential, since Nya isn't exactly stronger than the rest of the ninja

Well, I would prefer if it was just to make sure. Alternatively, we could calc Nadakhan's feat

Back