• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ninjago Discussion Thread

I got sum calculation by my friend that can get Lloyd to MFTL
Screenshot_20231115-154729.png

Screenshot_20231115-154741.png

Screenshot_20231115-154751.png

I did make a list of the tiers in the verse

God tier
First Spinjitzu Master, Overlord, Source Dragons

High tier
Wojira, Water Spirit Nya, Unagami, Time Twins

Mid Tier
Everyone else
I think Aspheera, Skull Sorcerer and Clouse should be added in the High tiers (Clouse got crazy feats in comics) and Sora, Arin, Wyldfyre, Kalmaar and Lord Ras should also be added as Mid Tiers

Last edited:
I also got a calculation for Yang illuminating the Moon, which would scale to the Ninja's Attack Potency as Cole could defeat him and the ninjas are mostly comparable to each other which would get them at Large Island Level

image.png

I think Aspheera, Skull Sorcerer and Clouse should be added in the High tiers (Clouse got crazy feats in comics) and Sora, Arin, Wyldfyre, Kalmaar and Lord Ras should also be added as Mid Tiers
Clouse most likely wouldnt scale to the dark island feat

There are feats i found that need to be calcd

-zane freezing the entire never-realm
-aspheera creating a storm
-cole shaking shintaro
I have gotten calcs for all those feats (But take in note that Cole Shaking Shintaro got debunked as it was rumble from the fight between GriefBringer and the Ninjas)

Here is the calc for Zane freezing the Never-Realm:
1000.png

(Large Country Level)

Aspheera creating a storm:
image.png

image.png

image.png

(Small Country Level)

I have gotten calcs for all those feats (But take in note that Cole Shaking Shintaro got debunked as it was rumble from the fight between GriefBringer and the Ninjas)

Here is the calc for Zane freezing the Never-Realm:
1000.png

(Large Country Level)

Aspheera creating a storm:
image.png

image.png

image.png

(Small Country Level)
And these would scale to the casts' physical stats?

Also I was thinking maybe we can a VSBW Ninjago discord server? Discussing and organizing feats and sorting out revisions and stuff is far easier and more convenient on Discord. I can make one RQ if no one else will

Also I was thinking maybe we can a VSBW Ninjago discord server? Discussing and organizing feats and sorting out revisions and stuff is far easier and more convenient on Discord. I can make one RQ if no one else will
I already have an entire server made for the purpose of upscaling all Ninjago profile on VSBW as well as for future ones to add, I can send u invite if u want

Sent an invite for the server, lemme know if it works or not

Assuming everything checks out
How would I go about getting the profile accepted?
Ive never done it before
U can just post it like that. Only profiles who are Low 1-C and above needs a CRT

"But how do you post it"
U click here
image.png

U name ur page (in your case: Great Devourer (Ninjago) )
image.png

U copy your source code from your blog and paste it on the page you're creating then u click on " Save "

image.png

Back