• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ninjago Discussion Thread

There are feats i found that need to be calcd

-zane freezing the entire never-realm
-aspheera creating a storm
-cole shaking shintaro

Following, although I won't be much help...
It's been a while since I finished the series, I haven't seen anything about the pseudo-reboot, and I haven't been able to read the comics, or anything about the external Ninjago stuff

I did make a list of the tiers in the verse

God tier
First Spinjitzu Master, Overlord, Source Dragons

High tier
Wojira, Water Spirit Nya, Unagami, Time Twins

Mid Tier
Everyone else

I did make a list of the tiers in the verse

God tier
First Spinjitzu Master, Overlord, Source Dragons

High tier
Wojira, Water Spirit Nya, Unagami, Time Twins

Mid Tier
Everyone else
i believe Beatrix would also be high tier, not sure if you seen the full season of Dragon Rising yet though

Ill have to go back and rewatch it
Well since you have, pretty much she caused the Merge storm, it’s been stated to be able to destroy the world, however you can say not just the planet, but basically the entire universe as well.

Well since you have, pretty much she caused the Merge storm, it’s been stated to be able to destroy the world, however you can say not just the planet, but basically the entire universe as well.
Yea due to this
Zane: If you continue to use that weapon, you will push the MergeQuakes to the tipping point!

Nya: It'll create an unstoppable MergeQuake Storm that will destroy all of reality!

But idk if she would directly scale to it. Maybe ‘Low 2-C via chain reaction’

Yea due to this
Zane: If you continue to use that weapon, you will push the MergeQuakes to the tipping point!

Nya: It'll create an unstoppable MergeQuake Storm that will destroy all of reality!

But idk if she would directly scale to it. Maybe ‘Low 2-C via chain reaction’
Low 2-C via chain reaction sounds fine

What higher feats/scaling do they have?
Not sure on it yet, I’ll have to look further into it but Lloyd and Kai scaling to Mergequakes somewhat, they’re the only known Ninja to be able to close it on their own. Lloyd we saw that, and Kai outright stated it.

All elemental powers are able to close the mergequakes
That’s true, but it also does depend how powerful the master is tbh. Because we don’t have any indication yet if Wyldfyre or Sora can scale to the Mergequake for example, to be fair we probably won’t.

Last edited:

Saw this and it made me think, do you think Source Dragon amped Lloyd could’ve surpassed Golden Ninja or nah?

So basically our top priorities will to update is to upgrade the Ninja, Wu, and other characters. Adding new profiles like Wojira, Aspheera, Sora, Arin, Beatrix etc.

Not too big, but I would like to upgrade their stamina to Superhuman. Since in Prime Empire, they worked for over 12 hours and immediately went racing afterward. You can argue the stamina even higher since you never really seen them taking a break during Prime Empire, well unless they died.

Just realized there’s no cosmology blog for Ninjago either, looks like we’ll need to do that as well before someone tries to say the realms aren’t universes (again)

yea we need to especially considering low 1-c ethereal divide also they refer to ninjago as a universe in the show and since all the realms are parallel, theyd also be considered universes

also, shouldn’t we add "up to 2-C with absorption" on Zane's page due to defeating Golden Master Overlord after absorbing his power?

Talking to a Ninjago scaler, they showed me this calculation for Zane, however, do feel like it’s likely the lower end since lasers travel at the speed of light.

Does anyone know who I should contact, because I feel like we can’t just wait for them, we’ll have to contact them ourselves and get as many as possible

Back