• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nico-v11 said:
@TheWrightWay based on where it says "No matter how fast or numerous the attacks, she will take no damage from any assault." I must disagree.
So either someone go make a CRT and change the profile or we go with that. Hell with the Hero unrestricted then she can PIS Encounter to where it CAN work. So that's still viable there
Gagamarus profile, you know the guy she has encounter form, literally has a note: "Beware the No-Limit Fallacy. While Encounter has demonstrated no limits or exceptions, except Scar Dead, the strongest and fastest attacks it was demonstrated or reliably stated to work against where Multi-City Block level attacks performed at the Speed of Light. It can not be reliably argued that Encounter would work against vastly more powerful attacks. " Aside from that it is assumed that people take into account NLF when reading profiles....

Also, Medaka usually doesn't have encounter activated (as in: she theoretically has it but never used it)

@DontTalkDT at least you're reasonable about it. My argument with The Hero still stands as PIS will allow Encounter to work.

Medaka will probably use it considering what's going to be happening.

The Everlasting said:
Here's the thing, people.
The Hero needs feats to prove it can counter instantaneous mind hax on the scale of millions of people, death hax via speech and passive life/soul absorption.

As it stands The Hero is NLF and we can't assume it can defend against Nihilus' hax without proof.
Reposting this because it seems it's necessary.

What's the point of this.

>Nihilus talks.

>Nihilus stands there.

>Nihilus says hi.

As Wright said.

Both characters have an equally viable chance of winning. Nihilus is just faster to do so.

The Everlasting said:
As Wright said.

Both characters have an equally viable chance of winning. Nihilus is just faster to do so.
Roshi vs Goku

Yeah, roshi can seal goku with Mafuba. Its decissive.

The Everlasting said:
As Wright said.

My dude, Im going to be honest, if you really think that medaka has an equally viable chance of winning besides All Fiction, you are wanking Medaka's abilities beyond what they should be.

But its okay. I wont fight a losing battle here.

@Everyone

medaka's only way of winning is All Fiction here.

She loses the moment the fight starts. Dont try to pull The Hero or Encounter because the NLF is very strong.

If you think a character losing as soon as the match starts with no chance to fight is okay, fine. But dont try to say that they have equal chances of winning.

I still think we should just restrict The Hero. If people want Medaka to lose so bad that they put her in stomp matches so be it, but saying that plot itself needs feats doesn't make sense. Plot is plot, you can't counter it with simple hax.

DontTalkDT said:
Gagamarus profile, you know the guy she has encounter form, literally has a note: "Beware the No-Limit Fallacy. While Encounter has demonstrated no limits or exceptions, except Scar Dead, the strongest and fastest attacks it was demonstrated or reliably stated to work against where Multi-City Block level attacks performed at the Speed of Light. It can not be reliably argued that Encounter would work against vastly more powerful attacks. " Aside from that it is assumed that people take into account NLF when reading profiles....

Also, Medaka usually doesn't have encounter activated (as in: she theoretically has it but never used it)
Except Encounter is implied to possibly be able to trump All Fiction, and Medaka's Encounter is superior to Gagamaru's.

Encounter is automatic. She used it against Iihiko, tho it obviously failed. iirc she never had a real on screen opportunity to use it in an effective context post Kumagawa arc. I can't think of an instance were the enemy has had some way to counter it, whether they be style users or have abilities that bypass defensive hax

Stop wanking Medaka. Seriously, is very annoying and will only get threads like this in which medaka is put against characters she loses so badly against its not even funny.

hell, you created Reinhard vs Medaka. I told you to hold off. Please, stop.

Smol question:

When did GP start? Im not going to read the thread only to read people wanking Medaka and people saying "lol Nihilus stands".

Kepekley23 said:
An hour ago, if that.

You should also likely take a break and cool off.
Im very annoyed by Medaka box wank. You dont know how much. Also annoys me the fact that she is put againsg someone who stomps her and people say that she has an "equally viable chance of winning". Lol.

Nihilus obviously wins in the point of view of almost everyone, but people need to try to be polite about it.

Being that confrontational is frowned upon. I got told off for it. It holds true for everyone.

TFW Nihilus would single handidly destroy the Jedi order with or without PIS

Samuel L... Wait... No, Mace Windu exists though. He's much, much more powerful than Nihilus.

Kami95 said:
I still think we should just restrict The Hero. If people want Medaka to lose so bad that they put her in stomp matches so be it, but saying that plot itself needs feats doesn't make sense. Plot is plot, you can't counter it with simple hax.
Except for the fact that that literally happens all the time. Both here and withing the verse themselves. The Hero isn't saving Medaka here.

PaChi2 said:
Stop wanking Medaka. Seriously, is very annoying and will only get threads like this in which medaka is put against characters she loses so badly against its not even funny.

hell, you created Reinhard vs Medaka. I told you to hold off. Please, stop.
Look, I listened to you when you asked me to stop making Medaka threads for a while. I have her where I can argue her at, if you disagree then we can discuss it on my or your walls if you want to keep it off of threads. We both know where I have Medaka at, or atleast how far I have her into Unknown. I don't mind Medaka losing, I'm here for the discussion. What I care more about is Medaka's notoriety, not her win loss ration (I mean as long as she has 1 or 2 wins). I know she has the hax that can put her against higher contenders that she might not win against, and I'm ok with that. I don't step up on threads and tell people to stop downplaying, I would hope you would respect me enough to do the same.

I knew she probably lost walking into that, but I thought it would be a good match, which is what i care about. I wanted to discuss it with people, and I still do not think it is a stomp. I did hold off of making threads, just as you asked. I would hope you would respect me enough not to flat out tell me not to argue my point of view, I guess that's not the case.

Anyway, I'm leaving on a retreat where I'll have no internet access for the next few days. I'll probably come back to Darth Nihilus with a win over Medaka, and even if I disagree, i'll accept it. You get your wish, you'll be rid of me

I dont care for Medaka's win:loss ratio. I care for her to have debatable matches (which this one isnt? But that's besides the point). Simply dont use the most extreme possible interpretation of every single ability Medaka has.

Anyway. Im out. Im cool.

Sceptilespy said:
This is about what I expected from a medaka thread. Anyways, since Hero is unrestricted, voting for Medaka.
I take it you didn't read the thread. Nihilus mind haxes by standing there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back