• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Wright Way said:
Wuta420 said:
lolololol sidious the hardstuck 3D fodder with solar system durability will use his limp wristed 3D mind control on a 1C transcendental abstract
cute star wars fans
>implying that medaka is an abstract being
>calls us fan boys

Parece legitimo
the reading comprehension issues are strong with this one

I have been talking about ajimu my past several posts

I mean IK you know nothing about the verse but if a person switches names at least assume they are talking about a different character? no?

At this point I have zero idea on the votes or if we should even bother adding....

Matthew Schroeder said:
Implying her Skill List means crap.
Nihilus speaks "NLF" and Medaka dies under such a strong utterance of truth.
normally not. But once they step out with trying to place Ajimu at a specific tier with set quantifiable wins and losses then that is another issue

Hey Weekly how's it going?

If someone can help edit the votes that would be helpful.

I'll just say one last thing and then probably stop caring about the thread, which became hell faster than every thread I've seen before:

Encounter does not redirect attacks, it redirects damage. If it was attack reflection the logic "It never reflected something on this level so we can't assume she can reflect this" would work, but it's not the case.

Basically Nihilus mindhaxes > Medaka's mind would be damaged/destroyed > damage/destruction is reflected on Nihilus. The power of the attack is irrelevant, because only the result is reflected.

Since "damage" can not go beyond "death", and death itself can be reflected with Encounter, it should work just fine. All Fiction can also erase mindhax entirely, and since it activates even if the user's brain is destroyed it's possible that it would work even under mind control.

If we're still gonna assume that they wouldn't work and Medaka can do nothing to resist his mindhax, this is the literal definition of stomp, like with any passive ability that cannot be resisted.

Then the reflection won't do jack shit because Nihilus is already wrapped in emotional pain intense enough to literally eat away at his being and is currently in a single-minded desire to feed.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
The Wright Way said:
She's banned from matches because her tier is unknown. Not because she is over power. I can list quite a few characters way stronger than her.
Combination of both. I mean if you wanna pull up some high 1-As then be my guest, but I'm fairly sure this isn't a length measuring contest with fictional characters
I know of a certain 4-A character who can beat her easily.

Wuta420 said:
The Wright Way said:
Wuta420 said:
lolololol sidious the hardstuck 3D fodder with solar system durability will use his limp wristed 3D mind control on a 1C transcendental abstract
cute star wars fans
>implying that medaka is an abstract being
>calls us fan boys

Parece legitimo
the reading comprehension issues are strong with this one
I have been talking about ajimu my past several posts

I mean IK you know nothing about the verse but if a person switches names at least assume they are talking about a different character? no?
Yeah, the character that is so far into 1-C that she's listed as unknown. Oh wait. You need proof that they are higher dimensional because as this site currently is Medaka's Box isn't even tier 2.

"allows her to push away all damage inflicted on her, including all physical, emotional, and mental damage, elsewhere. No matter how fast or numerous the attacks, she will take no damage from any assault. The location is specified by her and can range from structures to other people. Even if there is no opening, Encounter will still push any damage away. It is also speculated that Encounter would be able to push away Medaka's own death."

The description for Encounter. As far as I know according to the description it purely redirects damage of ALL kinds regardless of how powerful it is.

It seems like NLF but that's literally what the description says. So I cannot say whatsoever that Nihilus' Mind Hax would work based on what I read about Encounter

Nico-v11 said:
"allows her to push away all damage inflicted on her, including all physical, emotional, and mental damage, elsewhere. No matter how fast or numerous the attacks, she will take no damage from any assault. The location is specified by her and can range from structures to other people. Even if there is no opening, Encounter will still push any damage away. It is also speculated that Encounter would be able to push away Medaka's own death."
The description for Encounter. As far as I know according to the description it purely redirects damage of ALL kinds regardless of how powerful it is.

It seems like NLF but that's literally what the description says. So I cannot say whatsoever that Nihilus' Mind Hax would work based on what I read about Encounter
That doesn't mean crap. Nihilus lives much worse than any amount of damage he can inflict with mind hax. Also Encounter can't push away a level of mind hax that it has never shown to reach.

@TheWrightWay based on where it says "No matter how fast or numerous the attacks, she will take no damage from any assault." I must disagree.

So either someone go make a CRT and change the profile or we go with that. Hell with the Hero unrestricted then she can PIS Encounter to where it CAN work. So that's still viable there

Anyway voting Medaka for Encounter + The Hero = PIS plot armor defense. With All Fiction she erases Nihilus.

Her Supergenius intellect on learning new abilities will allow her to instantly figure out Nihilus' Mind Hax and allow her to copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back