• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Ohhhhhhhhhhh I'm going to have some fun with this.

Both of them are at their max barring Unknown, and Speed is UNEQUALIZED, and the Hero is unrestricted

Darth Nihilus: 8 (Wright, Kep, Ever, Matt, Shadow, Weekly, Andika and Dust)

Medaka Kurokami: 3 (Velox, Lap, Nico)

BTW i need more info for Nihilus,so for now i will siding with Medaka with her plot manipulation,also is the hero restricted?

Nvm she in unknown tier,so she have that.

Nihilus is fast enough to keep up with multiple FTL's at once while Medaka is faster then SoL

Really the speed is kinda meaningless TBH

Also I'm using her 5C form not unknown, The Hero isn't restricted.

Ah, ok. Then I'm going to assume "The Hero" is restricted as that would make Medaka unkillable.

In character, I'm not too sure how Nihilus will handle this, but Medaka should be able to push away his mind hax with Encounter and null him with Bookmaker. Then she can just All Fiction him away as he doesn't have any resistance to existence erasure.

What do you mean by unkillable? Because Nihilus hardly kills he mostly incaps

How does Encounter push it away tho?

Nico-v11 said:
Is The Hero restricted Gargoyle? Let's just make that clear from the beginning
I will if it really needs to be but tbh Nihilus always incaps instead of killing.

Encounter pushing anything away from the user, be it physical attacks or mental and emotional pain.

Let me remind you that the power of PIS was able to kill the entire Jedi order save for the almighty wielder of the high ground, Obi Wan, Yoda, and a few others.

So yeah.

But without PIS on Medaka's side she's pretty screwed.

She won't have time to understand when faced with the almighty power of Nihilus standing there.

Both, basically when a person looks at Nihilus, he makes the person completely subservient to him and drives the person insane to the point of wanting all life extinguished.

I may need to look for the specific quote but one Jedi Master, bear in mind they're highly resistant to mind attacks, went insane after looking at him.

Medaka has no chance unless you use A>B>C logic.

Nihilus literally just needs to stand there.

Stomp.

Medaka can't counter the almighty standing there.

Oh, The Hero can deal with it just fine. Remember that the power of PIS was able to kill the entire Jedi order save for the almighty wielder of the high ground, Obi Wan, Yoda, and a few others.

the level of fanwank for star wars is hilarious

I guess we should revise his power to tier 0 becuase he has no limits and is beyond true infinity and can use mind control on NORMAL HUMANS so it must work on anybody

I also heard that beerus can hakai anybody and that one punch man can kill anyone with a single punch

hehe xd

DMUA said:
Oh, The Hero can deal with it just fine. Remember that the power of PIS was able to kill the entire Jedi order save for the almighty wielder of the high ground, Obi Wan, Yoda, and a few others.
None of whom are as haxed as Nihilus. Besides, PIS won't prevent Nihilus from standing there. because that is literally all he needs to do to win. He shows up and Medaka becomes completely subservent to him.

Wuta420 said:
the level of fanwank for star wars is hilarious
I guess we should revise his power to tier 0 becuase he has no limits and is beyond true infinity can use mind control on some normal humans

hehe xd
Ha. I take it you're new here? Or maybe you've just never dug into Star Wars legends. Where a good chunk of sith lords are capable of mindhaxing the entire galaxy filled with quadrillions of people, can manipulate matter on a molecular scale, can will people to die, and can reshape constallations. Just saying.

Perhaps, but PIS allowed ordinary Clone Troopers to kill The Entire Jedi Order. Medaka is immensely more potent, and actually has some degree of mindhax resistance.

DMUA said:
Perhaps, but PIS allowed ordinary Clone Troopers to kill The Entire Jedi Order. Medaka is immensely more potent, and actually has some degree of mindhax resistance.
TFW Nihilus would single handidly destroy the Jedi order with or without PIS

The Wright Way said:
DMUA said:
None of whom are as haxed as Nihilus. Besides, PIS won't prevent Nihilus from standing there. because that is literally all he needs to do to win. He shows up and Medaka becomes completely subservent to him.
https://i.imgur.com/0qWrbnV.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back