• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, technically one can see the other barely, while the other has a durability advantage.

Have fun giving arguments over that.

Griffin is on the higher end of 10-A, while Nightmare's like, baseline 9-C

Going with Nightmare. While the Invisible man is invisible, he has even stated that even a spec of dirt in his finger nails could give him away, also he likely will have to use the post. When he does, Nightmare can just grab it and him. In a drawn out fight TIM will slowly get dirty, even if slightly, which will give away his position.

Actually seeing dust just floating in the air and make out a person from it is difficult, but oh well. Also the AP gap isn't likely high, like 2x at the very best.

Visual representation of my personality: 3

Visual representation of my will to live: 0

Mmm. I'm gonna have to disagree a bit. A spec of dirt isn't gonna give his position away. Nightmare does not have that good of eyesite. Considering this mans a genius and also has stealth mastery + invisibility, he would likely play it smart. He would know that kind of stuff would give him away. So he likely plays a waiting game and picks off nightmare slowly. If anything. All he needs is one good strike. I mean if he snuck up from behind and just bashed nightmares head in over and over. GG.

Fight starts. Nightmare is swinging at nothing while the invisible man sneaks silently. Strikes nightmare from behind over and over again causing him to break. It strikes him and then moves. Nightmare maybe at one point would think to try and use some sort of dust or something to find him, but that's not likely happening in time. What really likely happens is Invisible man gets the jump in nightmare and slowly picks him off with invisibility, stealth, and intelligence. Or uses a surprise attack and just beats Nightmare down. Invisible man should takes this a good few more times than he loses.

Back