• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nightmare would most likely have an AP Advantage and has Stealth Mastery and Teleportation and rip Granny in half. Though Granny can keep coming back and kill him at some point. Speed shouldn't really matter as Granny should have normal reaction speeds as well and Teleportation should already match Granny's Athletic speed. I don't normally vote until other people come.

well clearly granny at its best is street while ucn nightmare at its best is wall also nightmare can shread granny apart

Granny cannot be permanently killed, but I suppose Nightmare can incapacitate her, either by leaving her too injured to move or finding some way to keep her restrained/immobilized.

yea true he might go invis and shred her legs and cannon heghit is way larger than granny if you lure her to the door shes around 6 feet and nightmare fredber in vr who nightmare is taller than stands larger than 8 feet i see him keep flinging her to object to object then she will get hurt suddenly fall down for 10min or more as i remeber then nightmare could immobilize her and finish it off

Back