• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nigh-Omnipotence needs to be deleted from profiles

Why do characters like Adam Blade & Those who sit above in shadow have nigh-OMNIPOTENCE listed as powers and abilities, when they are only listed at low 2-C? Why does any character still have nigh-ommipotence listed in their powers and abilities section?

Well Promestein did the change, not me.

And to answer that, it was poorly done and bad. Originally it was something related to DB for the most part i think.

While that's still pretty bad, at least it's better than Death Battle. Could you give me an example on how that works? The old tiering system I mean. For say, Superman or Sailor Moon?

IDK. It's been since last year when i first came here that i can't seem to check it out anymore.

All i know is that we use to have the Tier Infinity rank (aka the Joke Tier) and the tiers were based on Dragon Ball level destruction or whatever BS they had prior to my arrival.

Back