• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Took some Melatonin kek. We had the same idea.

I'd be okay with a specific one of the three at this point tbh

@Gargoyle what about that matter city that Adam was able to create all by himself? Isn't that more proof to justify this tier?

>Biggest feat in the verse

There's a High 6-A - Low 5-B feat in one of the endings so no. Also Tier 7 - 6 is very consistent across Drakenier.

Yeah, Emil, and the twins show up in this game like the previous Nier game. Nothing implies that they're different

Umm, yea they do. They're comparable to the twins and even fight Emil as a secret boss at one point.

Emil without Self destruction scales to the droids. They technically do considering they're able to fight off the machines for 9S to hack the door

Yes, but what we're talking about here is whether A2's feat an outlier or not. And Emil is 7-B to 7-A because he scales to A2.

Isn't

This feat like

The only real feat in the game beyond that nuke tank mentioned earlier

There isn't even much for it to be far beyond. You don't have an outlier when it's one of 2 numbers and it's big.

I mean, I guess if you get really nitpicky you could say that every robot death animation that's probably 9-B contradicts that but if we went with that we'd probably have like High 8-C Lavos

Which Cal would destroy you for which is just generally stupid I say so myself

Alternatively

We do not pick the lowest possible form of feat for lols when that makes 3 feats, Literally just being bicc and swinging in Tier 8, a motherforking nuke in tier 7, and another bicc boom in 6-C.

I don't see how to can stretch this to be an outlier, much less, reasonably say so.

It's not for lols, what are you talking about? There are 3 Tier 8 feats, and a single Tier 6 feat for YoRHAs.

Tier 7 and Tier 6 feats are the same one, just with different ends.

So the justifications for this not being an outlier.

• There are Tier 7 and Tier 6 feats. There are not, in fact, because DMUA is referencing the same feat twice, just using the two different values.
  • There are higher feats in the verse. So what? Emil is a secret boss who could very well be a clone- possibly not even having the same stats as the original Emil. The Twins, as said, seem to scale to Yorha.
  • Adam's city being destroyed is a very good point! While I doubt it being fully city sized (we see an area of about a city block or so), that could almost certainly be given a tally via our Earthquake Power Chart. Collapsing a cave like this would probably fall under 5.5, or Small Town level. I do not consider this anywhere near the AP needed to justify the 7-A to 6-C feat.
So to be clear, for lack of a better feat, we need something more. The link provided to NarutoForums would be good if we decidedly scale- namely, if we scaled to the strongest possible feat. The next highest feat requires the highest end to reach something incredibly useful. Otherwise they have a consistent MCB to Town showing from that link.

Emil is explicitly shown not to be a clone and even goes to great detail about what he remembers, that's not a clone at all.

Every clone maintains some fragmented memory of the original Emil, and can seemingly gain more memories by interacting with what he should be remembering. That's the whole point. If you mean the shopkeeper Emil... even if that is the original Emil, which I believe was implied... he is obviously far detached from his former power if only because he is now a head on a cart.

Also, this. Emil's High 6-A scales to literally no one, and had the statement of being an outlier if it did. You said the latter, that it might be an outlier.

So, anyone following this thread, is there any supporting feat for 7-A aside from the same exact explosion? If not, Small Town level seems very fair to me, even though I had forgotten about that particular feat (as in, Adam's city collapsing over time).

Shouldn't the fact that the Twins and Yorha scale to each other's allow us to backwards scale to the Twins from the first Nier Game? They're the same models, with the same purpose, just now they're built to have eternal guilt and a desire to atone for what they did. There's no reason why their combat stats would be significantly different, given the fact that they're still being used as androids that are designed to fight the endless war. Their stats wouldn't likely be different across models, nor different since their first role as the protectors of Project Gestalt.

The question is, does this Model of Android scale to the original Nier Cast.

What is The Twins' feat that you'd like to scale to?

So 7-C, then. Right?

So this is just a downgrade to 7-C, then, correct? Scaling to first game Emil who destroyed a town.

Isn't that kinda Hax?

And not really? Still getting input on whether it's an outlier or not

Back