• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omnipresence can be granted for existing in every point of a universe, yes. To quote the Speed page:

"Omnipresent (This is technically a state of being, rather than a speed, but has consequences for combat similar to that of a speed statistic. It applies to characters that exist throughout all of a given space and/or time. For practical comparisons, each case requires more detailed consideration and explanations such as throughout which space the character is omnipresent and if they are omnipresent throughout time as well. Some characters can also be omnipresent only throughout time, but not space, which should be noted as "Temporal Omnipresence" in the affected profile pages)"

So, yes - Omnipresence can be granted as a speed statistic, despite not 'technically' being a measure of speed, and it can be granted for existing all throughout a given space. This would seem to apply here.

I understand the logical implications of the reasoning and how one might interpret it. However, I have not found any substantial evidence to support the notion that he exists in every context (time and space of the said universe).

I acknowledge the belief that the entire universe resides within him, suggesting his existence everywhere and at all points in time (“everywhen”). Nevertheless, I have yet to observe any concrete evidence in this specific case. The instances cited from other verses do not significantly bolster your argument, I'm afraid.

This is my current disagreement on the omnipresence proposal.

Last edited:
As in, something like a scan or a piece of footage that contains some proof that he did indeed encompass every point in the universe simultaneously.
There isn't any scan of that but thers indeed a scan for encompassing the whole space time in himself, if u think it's not enough we can go for POSSIBLY rating ?

But he just insulted my master piece profile of which there's no left copies in all of existence 😔:
Check ur profile had so many missing abilities before me and @Fallen_Angelicx began to revise it, and u also made a messy p&a section, what i did was just seperate his both keys abilities and changed the profile pic.

I'm with Dread on this one, I don't find substantial evidence to give Omnipresence.
Wang simply created another universe where he could live his life without the tragedy of losing the ones he love, doesn't mean he exist everywhere in said universe.

Sorry chief, my stand still a no.

I don't have any piece for the profile since this is just about making the P&A section have bullets or not.

Insulting wasn't enough that now u're even Bullying me 😔
Go back to your slumber
1043911998578118757.png

I'm with Dread on this one, I don't find substantial evidence to give Omnipresence.
Wang simply created another universe where he could live his life without the tragedy of losing the ones he love, doesn't mean he exist everywhere in said universe.
Anyhow dereck agreed and DDm too so just need DARK'S INPUT

Anyhow dereck agreed and DDm too so just need DARK'S INPUT
Calm down. I've seen your replies, I've just been busy.

Looking through the scans you provided, it's a bit vague. It looks like the universe is depicted in the shape of his body, but I don't know for sure if that's intending to convey that he is the universe itself.

i also have one more proposal, with your permission can i propose it ?
Of course.

Have you fixed any of this? I can't find any of the changes you've stated you've made on the sandbox.

He was universe itself, it's already been proven.
Please elaborate. I will try to evaluate this thread as I have, but understand that I have no pre-existing knowledge of this verse. I have no context on anything you've provided.

Please elaborate
So in order to revive sun rong from dead he was trying to timetravel to stop the killer from killing her ,but instead of time travelling he unintentionally created a new universe the excact same to the original one which absorbed the original universe into him self making him embodying the space time inside of him , And was going to replace the original universe with the one he created.

So in order to revive sun rong from dead he was trying to timetravel to stop the killer from killing her ,but instead of time travelling he unintentionally created a new universe the excact same to the original one which absorbed the original universe into him self making him embodying the space time inside of him , And was going to replace the original universe with the one he created.
And that's what we see in this video, I take it? The universe 'absorbed' inside of him?

Thanks 👍 , so now it's fine if I do the changes ? Or need more ?
There are a few small issues I have with your proposal. To note, a few of these are also problems with the original page, but I would be remiss to pass a page with these errors in the first place.
  • Looking at the source code, there are a few small formatting errors. For example, the key should read '''Sealed Wang Ling''', not '''Sealed Wang Ling '''. These aren't huge errors, but we aim for consistency and cleanliness in our pages, so I recommend you go back through the source code and cross-reference it with the standard format for character profiles to ensure everything is in order.
  • I don't see why you've taken away the bolding for the tiering, but not taken it away for the 'higher' classification. To my knowledge, this isn't explicitly a formatting error, but it is needlessly inconsistent. Furthermore, you've not explained why you added 'likely higher' to his unsealed key - it's a small tier adjustment to his tier, of course, but it needs to be justified.
  • The tab "Wang ling embodying universe" fails to capitalise his name.
  • The P&A tab contains many similar capitalisation issues, either by failing to capitalise the first letter of a sentence or a proper noun, or by including random capital letters in the middle of the sentence. Please address these.
  • The P&A tab "with jingke" fails to capitalise "Jingke", a proper noun. Furthermore, the tab reads "Can utilise all of Jingke Abilities and Resistance" when it should read "Can utliise all of Jingke's Abilities and Resistances".
  • The Swordsmanship justification reads "Wang Ling is well adapt in using a sword" when it should read "Wang Ling is well adept in using a sword".
  • '"Grand skill of repairing' has an open quotation that needs to be closed.
  • "Shown to create portal" should read "Shown to create portals"
  • "Passive resistance toTelekinesis" is missing a space. The phrasing is also redundant, because it's attached to "Resistance to", making the sentence "Resistance to Passive resistance toTelekinesis".
Please address the concerns I expressed here with the sandbox first. Then it should be fine.

I have no idea about your sandbox so i wont talk about it

I can see Omnipresence since zamasu got it the same way so put me on agree with that

So in this froggy stated it need tremendous amount of spritual power to travel ftl , and wang ling got infinite of it can we assume he can go mftl+ via ACCELERATION?
We can't assume that unless we can substantiate that there is no upper-limit to the amount of speed one can gain from spiritual power. And if we can substantiate that there is no limit, then infinite spiritual power would result in infinite speed, not MFTL+.

Possibly not infinite since it will take him infinite time to accelerate himself to infinitely so I am going for low end mftl+
You still need to substantiate that there is no upper-limit to the speed one can gain from spiritual power.

You still need to substantiate that there is no upper-limit to the speed one can gain from spiritual power.
Ok, well I think it's fine for now till I gather some more concrete evidence in this regard.
But I think it's still fair to get him likely mftl+ at the very low end
But anyways ok .👍

Also @DarkGrath i have done most of the editing in profile, and the remaining will be done by @Fallen_Angelicx slowly cuz I am kinda busy these days, so if possible I would like this thread to be closed, and to implement changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back