• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Adventures With Superman Verse and Profile creation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalesean027

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
My Adventures With Superman is a newly released and generally well received Superman cartoon for a new generation (Second highest rated show on adult swim during its runtime) and with its recent debut we've finally been introduced to our new Superman. With that said and Introductions out of the way here is the Superman Profile and verse page.

The verse page was already published a while ago prior but is updated with the new accepted calcs and will soon be updated with the new Superman page as per this crt ofc.

Mind if I fix the references, since they are supposed to be inside of thr brackets?

Oh and his Superhuman Stamina could use some justifications, though idk what to write myself.
Ah yeah shit sure if you can, its in a blog rn.

Also yeah I suppose he does need some justifications for stammy

What kind of stuff Supes have for stamina?
Fought a pitched battles against all of his nemesis then enduring torture for several hours afterwards while depowered then getting up after it and fighting a super amped parasite

He also spent at least 6 to 12 hour straight saving people prior to this and went into said fight against his nemesis's almost exhausted and still faired decently

fixed references and gonna add a stammy justification

In my view its a bit weird scaling wise
Mountain level (Pushed a large ship into space and can trade blows with those who harm him[3])
This for example doesn't work imo (the trade blows thing). When Superman taps into his full power he completely stomps or tends to one shot whoever he's fighting. I don't think circular scaling works as of right now, unless you're trying to scale him to parasite.

Him just being 7-A through the feat is fine.

In my view its a bit weird scaling wise

This for example doesn't work imo (the trade blows thing). When Superman taps into his full power he completely stomps or tends to one shot whoever he's fighting. I don't think circular scaling works as of right now, unless you're trying to scale him to parasite.

Him just being 7-A through the feat is fine.
I suppose so, I mean if they don't scale to him they should still be 8-A regardless due to the robots but yeah I can remove it.

I was going to say something about episode 8 but he was extremely exhausted as he had been saving people since the prior night well into the evening when he still held off against them pretty good so yeah I suppose so.

I suppose so, I mean if they don't scale to him they should still be 8-A regardless due to the robots but yeah I can remove it.
Yeah the people scale to the robots, I just don't think anything at the moment other than maybe Kaiju Parasite would scale to Superman's 7-A rating (even then Superman one shot it when the sun rose again and he could focus)
I was going to say something about episode 8 but he was extremely exhausted as he had been saving people since the prior night well into the evening when he still held off against them oretty good so yeah I suppose so.
Episode 8 is the biggest thing imo, where once he taps into his full strength even while being exhausted and weaker than normal he still completely rolls everyone. He then later on gets tortured while under red sun radiation and fights Kaiju Parasite afterwards and still does well.

People like Zod/Brainiac will probably full scale, but I don't think anyone currently does.

Yeah the people scale to the robots, I just don't think anything at the moment other than maybe Kaiju Parasite would scale to Superman's 7-A rating (even then Superman one shot it when the sun rose again and he could focus)

Episode 8 is the biggest thing imo, where once he taps into his full strength even while being exhausted and weaker than normal he still completely rolls everyone. He then later on gets tortured while under red sun radiation and fights Kaiju Parasite afterwards and still does well.

People like Zod/Brainiac will probably full scale, but I don't think anyone currently does.
That's fair

Alright if its all good with everyone I'm making the profile now

okiedokie this can be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back