• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TWILIGHT-OP

He/Him
so I have this i my mind for so long that his current version profile looks very terrible and I wanted to make his profile looks good so i created a sandbox

Here is his ORIGINNAL PROFILE what it's looks like right knkw

And here is his new rewamp version

I seperated his sealed and unsealed powers and some minor changes.

Proposal to add
FOR HIS SECOND KEY
*OMNIPRESENT
( embodied the whole universe inside him and become one with it)

Agree:- @DarkDragonMedeus @EldemadeDityjon @Dereck03
@DarkGrath
@Mizuki67

Last edited:
bump
1146380715018166362.png

I just want know there is no new abilities in your sandbox right? You are just modifying the Old profile in better way that's all right?
Btw You should use rendering for first image..

I just want know there is no new abilities in your sandbox right? You are just modifying the Old profile in better way that's all right?
Btw You should use rendering for first image..
yep nothing changed i just seperated his sealed and unsealed key abilities and something i wanted to add which iproposed here already

yep nothing changed i just seperated his sealed and unsealed key abilities and something i wanted to add which iproposed here already
Profile looks good. Just ask someone to render the official illustration used in your sandbox and replace it. I don't see any other issues.

Render the first image.
Trying Calling DDM & Lordgriffith. Tell them it's a simple thread they would give the input. This is not controversial. 2 staff input should be enough for small changes like this.
I have done so, but I really need mod input here.
1127767329166606376.gif

If you dont add any hax you can just change the profile without an CRT I belive.
I wanted to add the speed one so i created it , and also I don't wanted any misunderstanding later what I did in profile so am playing safe

There are a few small issues I have with your proposal. To note, a few of these are also problems with the original page, but I would be remiss to pass a page with these errors in the first place.
  • Looking at the source code, there are a few small formatting errors. For example, the key should read '''Sealed Wang Ling''', not '''Sealed Wang Ling '''. These aren't huge errors, but we aim for consistency and cleanliness in our pages, so I recommend you go back through the source code and cross-reference it with the standard format for character profiles to ensure everything is in order.
  • I don't see why you've taken away the bolding for the tiering, but not taken it away for the 'higher' classification. To my knowledge, this isn't explicitly a formatting error, but it is needlessly inconsistent. Furthermore, you've not explained why you added 'likely higher' to his unsealed key - it's a small tier adjustment to his tier, of course, but it needs to be justified.
  • The tab "Wang ling embodying universe" fails to capitalise his name.
  • The P&A tab contains many similar capitalisation issues, either by failing to capitalise the first letter of a sentence or a proper noun, or by including random capital letters in the middle of the sentence. Please address these.
  • The P&A tab "with jingke" fails to capitalise "Jingke", a proper noun. Furthermore, the tab reads "Can utilise all of Jingke Abilities and Resistance" when it should read "Can utliise all of Jingke's Abilities and Resistances".
  • The Swordsmanship justification reads "Wang Ling is well adapt in using a sword" when it should read "Wang Ling is well adept in using a sword".
  • '"Grand skill of repairing' has an open quotation that needs to be closed.
  • "Shown to create portal" should read "Shown to create portals"
  • "Passive resistance toTelekinesis" is missing a space. The phrasing is also redundant, because it's attached to "Resistance to", making the sentence "Resistance to Passive resistance toTelekinesis".

Looking at the source code, there are a few small formatting errors. For example, the key should read '''Sealed Wang Ling''', not '''Sealed Wang Ling '''. These aren't huge errors, but we aim for consistency and cleanliness in our pages, so I recommend you go back through the source code and cross-reference it with the standard format for character profiles to ensure everything is in order.
Fixed
I don't see why you've taken away the bolding for the tiering, but not taken it away for the 'higher' classification. To my knowledge, this isn't explicitly a formatting error, but it is needlessly inconsistent. Furthermore, you've not explained why you added 'likely higher' to his unsealed key - it's a small tier adjustment to his tier, of course, but it needs to be justified.
I mistakenly used category in tier but then antvasima fixed it it become normal, and I forget to bold tier later. I will fix it when i implement changes.
  • The tab "Wang ling embodying universe" fails to capitalise his name.
  • The P&A tab contains many similar capitalisation issues, either by failing to capitalise the first letter of a sentence or a proper noun, or by including random capital letters in the middle of the sentence. Please address these.
I didn't change anything but only p&a from sealed and unsealed and so its obvious, the previous creator of profile missed some stuff, i will try to fix them.
The P&A tab "with jingke" fails to capitalise "Jingke", a proper noun. Furthermore, the tab reads "Can utilise all of Jingke Abilities and Resistance" when it should read "Can utliise all of Jingke's Abilities and Resistances".
👍 Done
The Swordsmanship justification reads "Wang Ling is well adapt in using a sword" when it should read "Wang Ling is well adept in using a sword".
Done
Shown to create portal" should read "Shown to create portals"
Done
"Passive resistance toTelekinesis" is missing a space. The phrasing is also redundant, because it's attached to "Resistance to", making the sentence "Resistance to Passive resistance toTelekinesis"
Fixed 🙂

Proposal to add
FOR HIS SECOND KEY
*OMNIPRESENT
( embodied the whole universe inside him and become one with it)
So are we going to ignore this bit? I honestly don't think Wang Ling exist everywhere inside the universe he contain and embodied. If perhaps this is accepted, this is inapplicable for battle on normal condition.

Also what u think about my proposal?
If it can be established that his form indeed encapsulated the whole universe, such that he existed within all of it, then it would qualify for omnipresence. However, I don't know anything about the verse, so I can't attest to that without evidence.

If it can be established that his form indeed encapsulated the whole universe, such that he existed within all of it, then it would qualify for omnipresence. However, I don't know anything about the verse, so I can't attest to that without evidence.
Yes he did took the whole universe inside him, that's how i also got hde too.

If u remember, his real self abstract the whole universe inside him, even tho there was his avatar inside his universe
Problem is encompassing the universe doesn't grant any speed. He should exists in every point. So I'm neutral on this case. I will let Dark decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back