• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A 2-A Bear? Well ok, I guess.

Oldwalker Bolas, Mir is just Mir I guess. Speed Not Equalized'?' I'm not sure how Omnipresent speed vs Immesurable speed should be done. Let me know. This is probably a bad Idea.

Nicol Bolas

Mir

For future reference, Mir doesn't even have any feats, as he and the other true Beam Guardians (minus Maturin) never actually appear in any of Stephen King's works. At least not personally.

So yeah, unless I'm missing something, I'd wager that Bolas kicks the shit out of--

[sees Mir's current tiering justifications]

TXI what
...The **** is this?

I literally just saw a 2-A bearand was like "Hey, Bolas is 2-A. What could go wrong?" I've never even read a single Stephen King book, ever.

Eh, no worries.

Though, unless I'm missing something, Mir's 2-A rating is bogus. Like, really bogus.

I'm...not entirely sure. It's either A) major wank, or B) severe downplay, depending on the surrounding context.

I'll probably have to bring it up in the DT revision thread once the time calls for that. Because clearly the workload in that thread wasn't backbreaking enough as it was.

Back