• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did those two since my arrival on this wiki actually. I just never figured out how to turn "skull for the throne of Khorne!" into a bump without repeating myself

Oh I know that. I copied it from you after all.

But "A bump to rule them all" is really similar to the recent new bump pattern I devised.

I am also inconclusive

I don't know much about Madoka though, but Nicol Bolas has better experience.

He broke out of Teferi's time spells and killed Ugin at least once.

At the same time, what I know about Madoka is that she is general is that she can manipulate concepts themselves like eliminating witches from existence.

Nicol Bolas might be better with individual hax (Time/Space, Soul Manipulation ,Mind Hax etc) but Madoka has the better overall ability.

It could just last until Nicol Bolas gets bored and just planeswalks away.

Or until Madoka realizes she cannot kill him and just also leave.

My reasoning could be flawed though, I do know alot about magic, but nothing about Madoka Magica.

If anyone could fact check me on these statements, I might vote one way or the other, but for now

Inconclusive.

Dunno if planeswalking away would do much, Madoka can travel between universes too. But yeah, I don't see them killing each other

Kaltias said:
Dunno if planeswalking away would do much, Madoka can travel between universes too. But yeah, I don't see them killing each other
I mean that more as a sense of him leaving as a way of boredom not as a mean of escape.

im not completey caught up with Magi Madoka but wasn't Madoka stripped of godhood at one point by another character?

im thinking about this due to endurance

Nicol Bolas surived a multivurse colapse so thats some insane sruvivability

but how was Madoka stripped of god hood does that factor into Survivability?

Not quite stripped. The Law of Cycles that kills all witches before they are born still exists. Madoka's just isn't really in control of it anymore. And it's something of a temporary fix, seeing as she started to remerge before Homura stopped her.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Are you referring to the purely conceptual Madoka that exists outside the regular multiverse? Because she can't fight.
If so, you can just cancel all Madoka fights and that doesn't make sense. She was shown in Rebellion killing incubators and she is able materialize herself. So she can fight not only witches.

I'd probably switch my vote to this being skewed (possibly too far) in Bolas' favor, since after doing more research and another thread, it was pretty unanimously agreed that he could defeat Homura.

And I don't think there's really too many notable advantages Godooka Meguca has against an opponent that Akuma Homura does not.

SomebodyData said:
@Azzy and how does he bypass her immortality?
Assuming win by death, probably the same way he killed Leshrac, who couldn't die. Use a sealing technique, likely involving the Mask of the Myojin of Night's Reach, and then expend her essence into nothing. Which at the absolute least would terminate any variation of Madoka that could actually perform any sort of combat.

Also note because this is probably important and I doubt anyone knows who the hell an obscure character like Leshrac is, he was another pre-Mending planeswalker whose whole thing was basically being unkillable. Keep in mind Bolas has shown the ability to kill beings completely equal to him in power with a single touch, as he did in his first battle with another planeswalker. Leshrac was not the same. So instead, Bolas sealed Leshrac's essence inside the mask of a god who controlled black mana, decay, and death, then expended Leshrac's essence until he no longer existed, thus killing him.

Eh, would continue to debate, but the Homura thread basically makes this repetitive.

Am I still late on this thread? just to add, Pre Mending Planeswalkers can survive the Blind Eternities, can Madoka survive the void/space between the universes in multiverse? Because if she cannot survive, Bolas will lure her towards there and trap her or he can do what Tetsuo Umezawa did to him back then, lure and trap Madoka to the Meditation Plane in which he can manipulate the fabric of the Plane, given of his experience of imprisonment there. But look at the bright side, at least the Magical Girl can learn its workings thru time and hopefully make her escape, given that her jailer is off guard.

Yes you are late, in general threads inactive for a month or more should be left to die.

Madoka can survive in nonexistence yes.

lol... yeah this one should be locked, since it is a stalemate anyway... But seriously, why everyone is spamming the Elder Dragon right now, both the Post and Pre Mending? is he the new Barney? Can we just simply switch to a non stomp ex-Planeswalker? or go to those who died and can give a fair fight like Urza and the other 9 titans, Ugin(Is this dragon fair, I swear this one pull off a Back to The Future thing) and the Eldrazi prisoners (yup, Sorin and the other guy), Jeska, Karn and Teferi or at least the Gatewatch. The Gatewatch are more fair... Look at Jace the Mind Sculptor, he is so fair that it became the next Skullclamp for a Ravager Affinity.

I suppose that everything started when he killed the longest win streak on VSBW lol

Can you please give me the link of the battle? I swear even in Comic Vine he is being spammed right now, I made a thread about Queen Serenity and Pre Mending Bolas there and no one bothered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back