• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why is it odd that the Pre IW key has better oppurtunities for matchups with them than the post IW characters?

Also, what's the scaling chain for One Piece, for MCU, it's

SW>>>Vision>>Ultron>>Thor=231 kilotons

I just checked and the one piece characters scale to a feat of 172 kilotons, but I don't know the scaling chart

Robin is considerably above 170KT, so Wanda takes the AP game with ease.

She might one-shot, actually, but so does Robin.

From what I remember.

In character, this key SW she uses mindhax or throwing with the exception being the fodder ultron bots.

all SW needs to do is wave her hand and she gets mind yeeted. If Nico gets back up, SW can just one shot with an energy blast

She needs to get close enough. Everytime she used her mindhax she was at close range, too close for CQC even. There's no way Robin is letting her get that close.

Nico Robin should be scaling to around 285 KT due to being able to harm Moriah and was going to easily snap his neck. Moriah, in turn, was shown able to harm a Post Water Seven Luffy with his Doppleman.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Why is it odd that the Pre IW key has better oppurtunities for matchups with them than the post IW characters?
Also, what's the scaling chain for One Piece, for MCU, it's

I just checked and the one piece characters scale to a feat of 172 kilotons, but I don't know the scaling chart
which version of thor is that? and since when was vision above ultron and wanda above vision?

Kidkinsey said:
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Why is it odd that the Pre IW key has better oppurtunities for matchups with them than the post IW characters?Also, what's the scaling chain for One Piece, for MCU, it's

which version of thor is that? and since when was vision above ultron and wanda above vision?
1, AoU Thor

2. Wanda easily fodderized vision

3. That was the main point of vision, to be stronger than ultron

she kinda just like hard countered him idk if thats purely ap

i always seemed that vision was just the good ultron not that he was stronger, although i guess you can say that since he has a IF stone

Yeah, considering Wanda has a similar wavelength than the Mind Stone, she might just be able to counter Vision. Comparable I'd say.

I don't remember the exact reason as why Vision > Ultron outside of the whole meat body argument that Ultron wanted.

Kidkinsey said:
she kinda just like hard countered him idk if thats purely ap
i always seemed that vision was just the good ultron not that he was stronger, although i guess you can say that since he has a IF stone
She easily overwhelmed him and threw him down multiple floors

she was manipulating the stone on his head (it was red instead of yellow during the scene) to change his density, its more so hax no ap, she made it to where hawkeye phased through him then she increased his weight to make him go through the floors

Back