• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nico Robin vs Blake Belladonna

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
Robin
Blake bel

Round 1: Speed equalized

Round 2: Speed unequal

In character, all powers and abilities, Blake has Dust ammo, no prior knowledge or prep time, who wins?

with her speed advantage i see nothing else than breaking the neck, owver blake could have chane with equalized speed.

Well, Robin doesn't generally carry a weapon so that is a problem. Anyone have any idea what her maximum capacity of hands is? She pretty much blitzes in speed unequal but it is sort of a toss-up by current scaling for speed equal. She might be able to overwhelm her with hands if it is a very large amount.

Possible factors in This fight.

1. Blake can still damage Robin's limbs by attacking the ones that pop out of nowhere.

2. Blake can create a double so it can confuse Robin.

3. Robin can also create a double. So she can confuse Blake.

4. Blake has a weapon. Robin doesn't.

5. Robin is older so she has more experience.

6. I consider Robin's abilities to be Hax.

7. Speed is equalized in round 1 so Blake might have a chance.

8.They aren't aware of eachother's abilities so Blake can't see the arms coming.

My Verdict... Robin-Chan!

To be honest though, Blake appears much faster than Robin on screen. Though this may be because one piece has an animation budget of like 5 dollars lol.

Aurasuke said:
To be honest though, Blake appears much faster than Robin on screen. Though this may be because one piece has an animation budget of like 5 dollars lol.
Code:
Doesn't stop me from enjoying the show.

Honestly though, they have a lower animation budget than bleach and Naruto and probably most anime with fightning. If only someone from Fate Zero's animation could anime one piece lol.

Didn't pay attention to the details too much.

anyway getting off topic.

So right now, Robin seems to be winning but she will have difficulty in fighting Blake.

What's your opinion?

Blake wins speed equalized, if speed is unequalized, Robin has a higher chance of wining until maybe the next few episodes of RWBY where they will potentially have to fight a city level dragon who right now is unknown tier.

Robin's weakness is that her attacks also leave her exposed. BTW ever played RWBY Grim Eclipse. I'd say that Blake's probably the fastest character other than RWBY with her semblance

Aurasuke said:
where they will potentially have to fight a city level dragon who right now is unknown tier.
I've got some bad news for you.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Alakabamm/RWBY_Big_Dargon_Grimm_Calc

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?bt=222343

City Block-Multy City Block at this point, unfortunately. I'd even go out on a limb and say the other calc is a little less accurate than my own, simply because they scale based off the theoretical height of the grimm in concept art (which isn't necessarily scaled) and also because they used violent fragmentation (it looks more like fragmentation to me).

^ But she ended up turning into a toy anyway. If Blake manages to cut off one of Robin's limbs, does that mean her real limbs cut off too?

Emphasis on IF.

With speed equalized I might see that happening but keep in mond that speed won't really matter to Robin.

She did catch Cabbbage in Hakuba Mode and she stated that speed didn't matter to her.

Hakuba isn't all that high tiered though, his sword couldn't break through Bartomelo's barrier.

Hakuba doesn't have dust clones either. If Blake uses an explosive clone, Robin's hands may end up getting badly burnt

^ She uses dust, basically, her clones replace her previous positions, but others won't notice. So they attack her previous position and thus get caught up in the explosion. Actually I've only really noticed due to the Grim Eclipse Video game, she uses this technique like once in the anime (because apparently dust is expensive as some random guy with a cane and a top hat stole nearly every last speck of dust in Vale lol).

^ Well she has access to dust I'm guessing (last time her teamate gave her dust because she's the heir of a major dust company,

And it's kind of Blake's style to be all deceptive and run away from things even though she doesn't like that about herself. Nico isn't really the fightning type either. She's more of a spy/archeologist type.

Which is Why Robin tries her best to end things quickly.

Which is why we usuall see Robin just breaking all the fodder's necks in 3 seconds.

To me all I see Blake doing is getting her shit wrecked all over the place if she's not careful.

And though it may be true that her arms might be damaged by the blast, she has survived similar damage from foes such as teh Pacifista.

Not to mention she let rally survived getting stabbed in the chest by Crocodile and lift things that should've broken someone's limbs (like Yama or Herself) . With enough hands at least.

^ Well to be honest though, RWBY characters seem to be on average more durable in the sense that they have Aura which protects them.

Obvious one Piece is inconsistent with power scaling (Whitebeard is supposedly Island level but ends up getting killed by a pistol which as ancient.

Aura at the very leasts allows one to survive bullet shots without a scratch. Not to say that it has the same durability as One Piece top tiers, but at least it's somewhat consistent rather than what One Piece did when they killed White Beard with a mere hand pistol.

Basically what that means is that I can't see Robin being able to break Blake's neck right away even if she catches her by surprise. Blake can also use ice clones and shadow clones, if she has access to dust. It would also depend on the terrain. Blake is someone who often likes to fight on terrain that provides cover (she worked in the shadows before).

In a flat terrain Robin may have an advantage, but not so much in a forested area. Also Blake has a gun, One Piece characters are apparently vulnerable to bullets lol.

Basically speed unequalized robin may win more on flat terrain, but blake may end up wining in a forested terrain with lots of cover, perferably a dark area as she can see in the dark really well

speed equalized, pretty much the same, maybe blake has better chances on flat terrain. thing about robin is that she doesn't really speed blitz.

To be honest just because you you can survive an island being blown up doesn't mean you can't slip over a banana peel and die.

And for the record it wasn't inconsistent.

Did you not SEE him get stabbed by his own Nakama, Get shot over a million times and took Two Magma punches to the heart. even Whitebeard would've been exhausted at that point. Not to mention he wasn't at his prime and was practically still alive through sheer willpower.

So If you want to see inconsistency, go play Dynasty Warriors and watch many of the char gets die from a single arrow to the heart.

And that my friend is nothing compared to what Whitebeard went through.

it's true, he did get backstabbed, heart crushed, and was pretty much on ICU before due to his old age, bur durability usually refers to how hard something is. Just because superman is nearly dead because he picked a fight with Lambadelta doesn't mean that you can just kill him with a gun either.

Maybe one Piece Characters get less durable when they are hurt. Why does Zoro bother blocking bullets? If he was really that high of a tier, they should bounce off him. Only Franky is able to do nothing because his body is made of steel. Either way, it just goes to show how One Piece characters are pretty inconsistent and survive fatal wounds almost as much as bleach characters lol.

How about being able to kill god in Xenoblade Chronicles yet having trouble with a rabit that's level 108 simply because it's like 9 levels higher than the max level lol. That was one hard bossfight, though I suppose it's called a superboss for a reason lol.

Yeah seems like One Piece characters do. Not so much Superman though. Guess every story is different.

How would Nico robbin react to surprise attacks though? If Blake shot at her with a volley of bullets from behind, she doesn't seem to be the type of person who can agiling dodge them.

^ Maybe not, hard to say, I think it depends on whether or not she can disperse her double before she takes the damage. If she fails ot then she takes the damage.

She did it with that snot guy lol the old one with sugar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back