• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NGNL 2-C Revision

Tet's profile is outdated, so I'll try and add on some feats I found.

Sca

ÒÇÉ——If there were to have such a convergence, then the [Star Grail] should know.ÒÇæ

"...... 'If you want to see my face, then look at the future'...... Can't you put it in a simpler way like that?"

Smiling wryly, Tet fluttered the palm of his hand in the air.

"I'm bragging, but, unlike you guys——I have good taste."

Floating in his hand was the proof of the Sole God.

"To the point I decided to make it my principle to not look at the future ——seeÔÖ¬"

——[Star Grail].

It was a device with the concept of absolute supremacy——a vessel where the "omnipotent power" had settled.

It could even be said the existing power of this universe was nothing but a mere fragment that spilled out and fell from the vessel.

For the person Tet freely controlling it, originally, time and even the metaphysical cause and effect——was already meaningless.

Both creation and destruction, past and future, even observation and definition, it was all as he pleases.

Explanation
What I could see from this scan:

Tet can see everything. Through time (past, present, future) and space. This is Nigh-Omniscience.

Tet, via the Star Grail, is multitudes stronger than all the power the universe holds(?) [3-A? 2-C? Not applicable? Too vague?]

"Both creation and destruction, past and future, even observation and definition, it was all as he pleases."

This points to Time Manipulation, and Conceptual Manipulation (Type 4) [?].

Put simply: He can manipulate creation and destruction, the past and future, observation, and definitions as he pleases.

Copied and Pasted from my comment below:

Tet should also have Abstract Existence, since he's literally the incarnation of the concept of games. In NGNL Zero, it was revealed that Tet was previously dying because games were a nearly non-existent concept in that war-filled world.

Also, it's vague, but it implies he has the ability to destroy everything itself, both past and future. This puts him at 3-A or Low 2-C.

Conclusion
Nigh-Omniscience

Creation

Time Manipulation

Conceptual Manipulation

Abstract Existence and Immortality (Type 8)

3-A or Low 2-C Tier

One part of the scan also implies Causality Manipulation.

What do you guys think?

Also: Tet should also have Abstract Existence, since he's literally the incarnation of the concept of games. In NGNL Zero, it was revealed that Tet was previously dying because games were a nearly non-existent concept in that war-filled world.

Also, it's vague, but it implies he has the ability to destroy everything itself, both past and future. This puts him at 3-A or Low 2-C.

Thoughts?

Since there are no staff members who support the verse, you can ask some administrators and discussion moderators listed here instead.

@-BANLK-

Okay. Thank you for your input.

@Antvasima

Thank you for the suggestion. I have informed some admins and discussion mods.

So the tier is a no-go? I also thought it was a bit vague.

What about your opinions on the hax, then?

Thank you for your input.

One more thing: Also, what do you think about the "even observation and definitions"?

I'm having trouble figuring out what "observation" would mean, since it's paired with "definitions". Or am I just overthinking things?

It's pretty straightforward and leaves little to be misinterpreted. Yeah, I agree with this.

At least we got this while we eagerly wait for the boiis at Area 51 to bring back NGNL S2.

Re: observation and definition, I think it means he can manipulate even the likes of how something can be observed, and how it can be defined. Basically alter the very laws of reality, like, "yeah, I want chickens to be seen as purple, so imma define it as cheeseburger."

Thank you for replying.

I think that makes sense since it's paired with definition.

On side note: What are your opinions on the tier? Is it too vague?

All the power the universe holds can both or either mean all the superpowers in the universe, which may just be a bunch of galaxy busters for all we know, or all the power of the universe itself, which may be universe level.

It's vague, yeah. I think... let's go with Possibly or Likely.

Sorry for the late reply.

@Gemmysaur

Hm... Yeah. I think that would be the best thing to do.

@Dragopentling

Yeah, I agree. I probably should've gotten into NGNL sooner, but I put it off at first since I thought it was just your average everyday ecchi.

On side note, what do you think about all the additions, @Drago?

Sorry for the late reply.

@Gemmysaur

Hm... Yeah. I think that would be the best thing to do.

@Dragopentling

Yeah, I agree. I probably should've gotten into NGNL sooner, but I put it off at first since I thought it was just your average everyday ecchi. Also, the NGNL community seems very dead. I'm crossing my fingers for season 2 so that the fanbase might rise again.

On side note, what do you think about all the additions, @Drago?

Ah, yes. I saw that.

I was previously going to bring up the 11-D scan but it seemed to get rejected in that thread so I chose not to. Should I bring it up again?

The parts that have been accepted by Gemmysaur and Schnee can probably be applied, but let's wait a bit for more input first.

I feel like the statement is too vague to give a tier. It's definitely not 3-A though, even if we go the "power of the universe route", as last time I checked, the universe doesn't have the power to destroy itself. (Unless its like some exclusive stuff to the verse).

I'm fine with everything else though.

Okay. Thank you for your input. Yes, I do agree it is extremely vague.

I think that much should be enough to apply the hax now. Should I do so?

I think that the accepted parts should be fine to apply.

Also: I'll add in Existence Erasure. I forgot to mention it before.

Does anyone have any complaints? I'll remove it if so.

This is beause of "creation and destruction is as he pleases", and the fact that he's erased objects before.

Okay. His tier should also probably also be 5-C or 5-B for reconstructing an entire planet after it was destroyed.

Thoughts, anyone?

I was about to request the scans before I realized I wasn't seeing the collapsible on the OP.

I'm fine with most of this, although I disagree with Nigh-Omniscience.

All the quote explains is that he can see the past, present, and future. Which is just Retrocognition, Clairvoyance, and Precognition. Unless there is another quote which explains the extent of their clairvoyance/knowledge, assigning Nigh-Omniscience seems to be making some assumptions when the text doesn't seem to directly state much on "Knowing nearly everything".

Back