• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tet (NGNL) Acausality addition

Time and even metaphysical causes and effects are said to be meaningless for the user of star grail

Screenshot_2023-04-18-10-27-51-83_c0fc23361849dfc0a4b4c6dd2adcac79-picsay-2.jpg

So Tet should get Acausality type 4.

Last edited:
If this is true, it might work for me too, but I don't think it would yield a different return than the Manipulation of Causality.

In other words, a crt was opened to give Low 2-C, Conceptual Manipulation and Causality. In this CRT, some statements were modified, but it was accepted. You may be saying to me, "But this CRT was opened 3-4 years ago, it is not up to date" I respect your opinion, but I would like to point out that the issue here comes down to the use of metaphysical cause and effect.

By the way, which chapter do you mean by Volume 7, Prologue? I don't remember there being a prologue in Volume 7.

If this is true, it might work for me too, but I don't think it would yield a different return than the Manipulation of Causality.
We don't need to change this from causality manipulation. It can be that and type 4 acausality at the same time.

, but I would like to point out that the issue here comes down to the use of metaphysical cause and effect.

It doesn't affect what I say in any way. Metaphysical causes and effects are still part of the causality systems and the fact that you are independent of them alone shows that your causality is working in a irregular system.

We don't need to change this from causality manipulation. It can be that and type 4 acausality at the same time.
That's gonna create some confusion. But to put it differently, I don't think it is likely, and I will give the reasons below.

It doesn't affect what I say in any way. Metaphysical causes and effects are still part of the causality systems and the fact that you are independent of them alone shows that your causality is working in a irregular system.
The event in these scans is to influence the metaphysical cause and effect, more precisely to "manipulate" them.

Besides, the situation here is not a different cause and effect system, the cause and effect systems in the universe are already functioning in this direction. Therefore, there is no reason for this feat to give Acausality 4.

Earlier it was called Causality Manipulation. The reason is that metaphysical cause and effect are independent and Tet can control them. Also, since the event here does not depend on a different cause and effect system, CMCausality Manipulation would be the most appropriate choice for this situation.

|----------------|

Off-topic, can you give the source of this scan? I don't remember such a scene. Also, I had another look at Novel yesterday, but I couldn't find it again. Assuming that this evidence came out in 2019, it's not Volume 12 or anything. It already says "Vol 7 Prologue" on the VSB. But there is no chapter called Vol 7 Prologue, and I looked at all the chapters of Vol 7 and there is no such statement. Could you please tell me which Vol and which Chapter?

Last edited:
Oh, thanks for the context, then I will change my stance to resistance to causality manipulation (once the source is proven to exist)

Back