• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New tier 0 is bad.

So, VSBW staff, i have a big question for you, were you drunk when you wrote this new Tier 0? It is so wrong that I don’t even know how to express it.

So, any Monad character is Tier 0 now...Even if it exists inside 1D verse... Even if it doesn't have any good feats, just Monad... And it is above High 1-A...

ABSOLUTELY NOT. New Tier 0 is, in fact, 1-A. It is WEAKER than High 1-A. VSBW, what were you taking when you wrote this?

So, explain to me how ANY monad, even from 1D verse, will surpass High 1-A? Monad is “above all qualities,” from which you can conclude that it is above the quality of dimensionality which means that monad is 1-A... But nothing more. Already in the third layer in R>F hierarchy the quality of “dimensionality” will be completely different, monad will not be above it.

“But monad is higher than ALL qualities, which means it is higher than the quality from the 100th layer R>F too!”

Do you know what is NLF? Let's make EVERY character that is "Above everything" and who is really not surpassed by anything inside his verse High 1-A by default?

LMAO, It just makes me laugh how you took a random type of god from philosophy and said that it is the strongest by default, regardless of cosmology.

The funny thing is that if we take two characters - the first one is above all qualities, we have been shown his power many times, he easily changed everything in his 3D verse, the concept of dimensionality is garbage for him, but he violated one condition - he had a brother capable of doing the same.

And the second character is a monad, meeting all your conditions.

Their physical strength is equal - they are both above the quality of strength.

Their speed is equal - they are both above the quality of speed

Their DP is equal - they are both above the quality of DP.

Their dimensionality is equal - they are both above the quality of dimensionality.

But first character is not above the quality of personality and family, and monad is above it.

AND JUST BECAUSE OF THIS you think that monad above High 1-A and ANY possible cosmology, but first character is only 1-A.

How the hell does this work? It is so stupid that I want to swear at you all in eight languages, despite the fact that I only know 2. Were you drinking vodka and driving Formula 1 when you were creating new tier 0? Remove this and do something with at least some logic, I'll write a post with suggestions if i won't get ignored and forgotten or even banned simply because IDK.

0/10 this isn't a question
Wrong:
So, VSBW staff, i have a big question for you, were you drunk when you wrote this new Tier 0?
How the hell does this work? It is so stupid that I want to swear at you all in eight languages, despite the fact that I only know 2. Were you drinking vodka and driving Formula 1 when you were creating new tier 0?
To answer the question:

No, no they weren't.

Dude, this isn't even my message, this is my friend's message, he asked me to write this because he can't register on the site.
"How the hell does this work? It is so stupid that I want to swear at you all in eight languages, despite the fact that I only know 2. Were you drinking vodka and driving Formula 1 when you were creating new tier 0? Remove this and do something with at least some logic, I'll write a post with suggestions if i won't get ignored and forgotten or even banned simply because IDK."

So you're friend thinks there's a small chance he could get banned for some random reason or something, when it's your account that'll be banned if it does happen?

Dude, this isn't even my message, this is my friend's message, he asked me to write this because he can't register on the site.
Then tell your friend to make a post on the forum instead of hiding behind you.

Although tbf I completely understand the pain of registering on this site.

If your friend wants to register, make sure your friend reads the instructions here.

«Как, черт возьми, это работает? Это настолько глупо, что мне хочется обругать вас всех на восьми языках, хотя я знаю только два. Вы пили водку и гоняли на Формуле 1, когда создавали новый уровень 0? Уберите это и сделайте что-нибудь хоть с какой-то логикой. Я напишу пост с предложениями, если меня не проигнорируют и не забудут или даже не забанят просто потому, что я не знаю».

То есть ваш друг думает, что есть небольшая вероятность того, что его могут забанить по какой-то случайной причине или что-то в этом роде, в то время как если это действительно произойдет, забанят ваш аккаунт?
Honestly, I don't even give a shit that my account can be blocked. Since I initially registered here to ask a question about Transcendence R>F. I asked it, got an answer, and the rest is none of my business, the fact that my friend who has been using Vs Battle Wiki for over 3 years decided to ask such questions here. This is no longer my problem, I am just a friend who fulfills a friend's request.

Your "Friend" (He's probably you) set you up badly. Now you're probably going to be banned or punished for being rude or a troll 😭 😭 😭
If you want to say that this friend of mine is me. Then I can even send you a screenshot from the telegram where he writes to me what question should I ask in the forum

Honestly, I don't even give a shit that my account can be blocked. Since I initially registered here to ask a question about Transcendence R>F. I asked it, got an answer, and the rest is none of my business, the fact that my friend who has been using Vs Battle Wiki for over 3 years decided to ask such questions here. This is no longer my problem, I am just a friend who fulfills a friend's request.
Well alright then, I'll commend you on your dedication to your friend atleast.

Then tell your friend to make a post on the forum instead of hiding behind you.

Although tbf I completely understand the pain of registering on this site.

If your friend wants to register, make sure your friend reads the instructions here.
He already tried but he hasn't been able to register for 3 months now, for this reason he gave up the idea of registering

So, VSBW staff, i have a big question for you, were you drunk when you wrote this new Tier 0? It is so wrong that I don’t even know how to express it.

So, any Monad character is Tier 0 now...Even if it exists inside 1D verse... Even if it doesn't have any good feats, just Monad... And it is above High 1-A...

ABSOLUTELY NOT. New Tier 0 is, in fact, 1-A. It is WEAKER than High 1-A. VSBW, what were you taking when you wrote this?

So, explain to me how ANY monad, even from 1D verse, will surpass High 1-A? Monad is “above all qualities,” from which you can conclude that it is above the quality of dimensionality which means that monad is 1-A... But nothing more. Already in the third layer in R>F hierarchy the quality of “dimensionality” will be completely different, monad will not be above it.

“But monad is higher than ALL qualities, which means it is higher than the quality from the 100th layer R>F too!”

Do you know what is NLF? Let's make EVERY character that is "Above everything" and who is really not surpassed by anything inside his verse High 1-A by default?

LMAO, It just makes me laugh how you took a random type of god from philosophy and said that it is the strongest by default, regardless of cosmology.

The funny thing is that if we take two characters - the first one is above all qualities, we have been shown his power many times, he easily changed everything in his 3D verse, the concept of dimensionality is garbage for him, but he violated one condition - he had a brother capable of doing the same.

And the second character is a monad, meeting all your conditions.

Their physical strength is equal - they are both above the quality of strength.

Their speed is equal - they are both above the quality of speed

Their DP is equal - they are both above the quality of DP.

Their dimensionality is equal - they are both above the quality of dimensionality.

But first character is not above the quality of personality and family, and monad is above it.

AND JUST BECAUSE OF THIS you think that monad above High 1-A and ANY possible cosmology, but first character is only 1-A.

How the hell does this work? It is so stupid that I want to swear at you all in eight languages, despite the fact that I only know 2. Were you drinking vodka and driving Formula 1 when you were creating new tier 0? Remove this and do something with at least some logic, I'll write a post with suggestions if i won't get ignored and forgotten or even banned simply because IDK.
Tf is blud waffling about

Back