• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New staff promotions

Matthew Schroeder said:
Also I'm Yellow now. Works for me.
Nani?

Matthew Schroeder said:
But really, it's just because I'm honestly not up for the task of being an Admin anymore. Not the most active and lots of sh*t going on in my real life right now so becoming just a Mod is for the best to me.
I hope things look up for you. Stay well, mate.

Ah, I see, so the time for One Piece to reign supreme approaches.

Lots of changes lately, but its always great to see respectable people of our community ascending the ranks! I hope you all the best and tons of congratulations.

Sorry it was so slow but happy birthday to your daughter as well Sera.

And hope you the best, Matt.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Been green since 2016. Kinda crazy.
But really, it's just because I'm honestly not up for the task of being an Admin anymore. Not the most active and lots of sh*t going on in my real life right now so becoming just a Mod is for the best to me.
Thanks for all the time and work you spent as admin. I think you made a wise choice. I'm really sorry about whatever is going on with you're dealing with and wish you the best.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
I really late af but screw it!
Congrats for Sora-san and Calaca, its about the time man, also congrats for the other too

For Mashu take care yourself buddy and stay away from VSBW for a bit until you finally done with your IRL problem, otherwise you will get more problem here
means a lot, thanks

Back