• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New staff promotions

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Hello.

After receiving input from most of the current staff, the bureaucrats of the VS Battles wiki have decided to promote the following members:

Discussion Moderator: The Calaca

Administrators: Mr. Bambu, Sera EX

My congratulations to all of them, and please make them feel welcome below.

Special thanks to AKM sama for handling all of the organisation work for this staff recruitment drive.

Ogbunabali was also offered a discussion moderator position, but declined due to being too busy IRL.

Here are some pages that are useful for them to read:

Discussion Moderators

Administrators

Advice to the staff of the VS Battles wiki

Yea Bambu has become Admin. Now end the ******* meme already

It's also incredible to see Sera rising to this position. She was literally the first person I ever interacted with on this site and she has been of great service to the wiki in pretty much all areas whether it be pages, discussions or handling site attacks.

She greatly deserved this promotion and has my most sincere congratulations

Thank you everyone! You guys can be such sweethearts when you wanna be. Wish you'd be more like this all the time and not just on threads like these >3> And congratulations to Calaca and especially Bambu! Bambu is a very nice guy with all his Bambuness and very helpful all around. Well-deserved on both fronts. =)

Just a heads up: Today is my daughter's birthday, so I won't be online until much later, so thanks again, and also thanks to everyone in the future who expresses congratulations as well!

Back