• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New staff promotions

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Hello.

The bureaucrats of VS Battles have decided to promote the following members:

Chat Moderators: AkuAkuAkuma and Ultima Reality

Discussion Moderators: Unite My Rice, PaChi2, and LordGriffin1000

Content Moderator: Fllflourine

Administrator: Soldier Blue

My congratulations to all of them. Please make them feel welcome below.

In addition, Kavpeny will personally interview two more discussion moderator candidates, and Kaltias was offered an administrator position, but declined for the moment due to being busy IRL. He is welcome to get the promotion whenever he wants however.

Here are some pages that might be useful for the new staff members:

Advice to the staff of the VS Battles wiki

Administrators

Content Moderators

Congratulations everyone! All of you really deserve it.

I really vouched for Fllflourine and Unite My Rice when speaking to Ant, since I've gotten to personally see you two in action. And I must say that I believe you'll make excellent staff members. Fllourine has been of huge assistence in editing profiles lately and UMR is both real knowledgable when it comes to calcs and super dedicated to helping this site out.

As for the rest of the promoted members, while I haven't seen you guys as much with my own eyes as those two, from what I have seen and from what others have said about you guys, I have total faith you'll be great as well.

So wonderful job everyone :)

Congrats to everyone who received promotions! Frankly, I'm a little surprised it took this long for Ultima and Aku to become staff members at all, given their long track record of being productive and nice users.

A huge congratulation for Flo, you defiantly deserved Content Mod with your hard-work. Although it's kind of sad to see you shed that really nice looking blue color for the rather garish yellow.

Another big congratulation for Unite My Rice, who has been a great addition to the Calc Group, and I'm sure will make a great addition to the Discussion Moderators.

PaChi2 and LordGriffin, you both deserved it too. You've both been great helps to the site.

And of course, a big round of applause for our newest Admin, Soldier Blue. You've made an awesome Discussion Moderator, and I'm sure you'll make a great Admin.

Back