• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Staff Promotions

AKM sama

Waifu Connoisseur
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Human Resources
Hi everybody!

It's that time again! Yes, new promotions! On behalf of all the bureaucrats, I bring you another batch of staff promotions after getting input from most of our current staff members.

Administrators: @Planck69

Content Moderators: @Vzearr

Thread Moderators: @Catzlaflame and @ActuallySpaceMan42

These are well deserved promotions and I am glad that they will be shouldering increased responsibilities in their new positions. Congratulations to all of them, and please make them feel welcome below.

bdaa3f605d72c1bd7c19db5c6d07ef79.jpg

Planck69 should read the Administrators instructions page.

Vzearr should read the Content Moderators instructions page.

Catzlaflame and ActuallySpaceMan42 should read the Thread Moderators instructions page.

They all should read the Advice to the staff of the VS Battles wiki.

Last edited by a moderator:
Red name status acquired 🫡 switched sides lol
5f1acb26a6d54b52102168809c41f343.jpg

Thank you everyone! @Vzearr getting content mod is genuinly based, Planck for Administrator is Big Ws, and glad to see Spaceman getting recognized for his hard work :3

Special shout-out to some peeps! (sorry for the yapping lol guys, but in my defense, I was at school last time I got promoted so I couldnt say much keke)

@Just_a_Random_Butler for inspiring me to even attempt my pursuit for staff membership circa 2 years ago (awaiting thy return buddy)

@Mr. Bambu for embodying my definition of an all-around perfect staff member, and for being someone who’s always there to clarify anything when I need it. As well as someone who’s just genuinely cool to talk to :3

@Reiner04 for being my “chammak challo” (or however you spell it lol)

The wanker association’s head curator, @Dereck03

@Woomica for being my new fav vsb brawl stars person

@Deagonx for seemingly always giving me a distinctive and valuable perspective on things.

@Antvasima for his nigh-endless contributions to the wiki, and someone who truly works to make this place run as smoothly as possible

And ofc @GarrixianXD for always being friendly, supportive, and fun to talk to :3

Each one of you (and many more who I can’t mention), intentionally, or unintentionally, directly, and indirectly, made my time on vs battles feel all the more special, so thank you to yall to!

I will continue to strive to help out around the wiki as best as I possibly can.

Last edited:
Red name status acquired 🫡 switched sides lol
5f1acb26a6d54b52102168809c41f343.jpg

Thank you everyone! @Vzearr getting content mod is genuinly based, Planck for Administrator is Big Ws, and glad to see Spaceman getting recognized for his hard work :3

Special shout-out to some peeps! (sorry for the yapping lol guys, but in my defense, I was at school last time I got promoted so I couldnt say much keke)

@Just_a_Random_Butler for inspiring me to even attempt my pursuit for staff membership circa 2 years ago (awaiting thy return buddy)

@Mr. Bambu for embodying my definition of an all-around perfect staff member, and for being someone who’s always there to clarify anything when I need it. As well as someone who’s just genuinely cool to talk to :3

@Reiner for being my “chammak challo” (or however you spell it lol)

The wanker association’s head curator, @Dereck03

@Woomica for being my new fav vsb brawl stars person

@Deagonx for seemingly always giving me a unique and valuable perspective on things.

@Antvasima for his nigh-endless contributions to the wiki, and someone who truly works to make this place run as smoothly as possible

And ofc @GarrixianXD for always being friendly, supportive, and fun to talk to :3

Each one of you (and many more who I can’t mention), intentionally, or unintentionally, directly, and indirectly, made my time on vs battles feel all the more special, so thank you to yall to!

I will continue to strive to help out around the wiki as best as I possibly can.
Awwwwh~ 💖 Tysm!

@Catzlaflame @Vzearr congrats to both of you.
1176258534548189197.png

1176258534548189197.png

Ngl, seeing Vzearr getting content mod is like seeing a kid my child graduating from high school as a valedictorian. @Vzearr Congrats m8, you rlly deserved it.
💝💝.
Btw, getting calc mod when?
1032317926210023584.webp

Thanks everyone! I'll make sure to work hard and prove myself to be a great content mod ❤️. Congratulations to all the other newly promoted staff members 🎉🥳 well deserved. Also, Catzlaflame road to administrator?

Back