• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Staff Promotions

Go back to eating eggs
Indeed I will.
BoldDeadlyBantamrooster-size_restricted.gif

And there it is. Staff promotion thread is never complete without DDM posting one of these.
Funny enough, it used to be the Ghost and Goblins ending image, but decided AVGN Adventures is better + so user who I haven't seen in years; think it was Lord Kahnrack or something, reported me for being "A meme stealer" so I had to come up with my own.

I must say, I'm still surprised I got considered. Thank you very very much!

Couple of years ago, I remember when Ryu got promoted to bureaucrat, I said who were the three staff at the time who truly represented to me what I saw a good staff should strive to be.

• Ryukama, for his always friendly attitude and commitment to help
  • Antvasina, for his immense dedication and willingness to compromise
  • The Real Cal Howard, for his great passion and the ability to recognize his faults

These three ideals is what I always tried to follow while on the wiki. Even when I have disagreed with many things on the site over the years, I've always wanted to maintain respect and hope for change (maybe with the patience of the gods in some cases)

I suppose, after 6 years, it brought fruit.

So once again, I thank you all! Here to keep moving forward.

Back