• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Staff Promotions

This feels weird

Thank you everyone for the congratulations... 😁👍
swag-monkey.gif

And thank you especially @KingTempest for helping and teaching me everything about the wiki as well as outside of it
200w.gif

Also Early Happy New Year
Monkey-Happy-New-Year.png

Last edited:
IT IS AN HONOR TO FINALLY SERVE AMONG MY FELLOW VETERANS.
So you two are finally done playing hard to get, eh? Good. The wank we'll achieve together will be GLORIOUS!!! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Nah but fr, sorry for being this late and being somewhat inactive in general lol. I'm sure you all know what the holiday season is like, and college in tandem with that isn't a great mix.
With that out of the way, CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WHO GOT PROMOTED!!! WOOOOOOOOOO 🎊🎉🎊
Very well deserved promotions.

Special congrats to my boys M3X, KLOL, Monkey, Krukov, and Saman! Some of my favorite people on the wiki, as well as some of the most competent.

Have a great new year everyone!

A big congratulations to those who've earned there promotions! Keep up the good work!

Ngl, December has been a really rough road for me. I've struggled to sleep and get through the day normally but I'm 100% starting to feel on the path to recovery. I've really missed being here chatting to you guys, helping you all out with your revision threads (even those who need me to check your godzilla/monsterverse threads all the time 👀 😝), participating in and making vs threads, talking to you guys on the forums (especially my fellow MCU peeps who I've missed dearly ❤️), in DM's here where I need to thank a certain someone who's totally not Zolo 😉, plus those on Discord too who've helped me get through this 🤗 . Also, for those who I talk to on FC/OC and enjoy my stuff, I've missed you and I will hopefully get back to making more matches and characters on there too!

Yay, more work to do when I get better 🤪

Now, is it time to be General Krukov?

Back