• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact AKM sama if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • It is now possible for our members to pay for Supporter memberships that are free from advertisements.

It is also very appreciated if regular visitors help with financing our community by making donations.

Please click here to learn more.

New Staff Promotions

AKM sama

Prepare for trouble!
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Human Resources
Hi everybody!

It's the holiday season. We just had Christmas. Now 2021 passes and we are about to step into another year. Ending the year with positivity and with hopes that the next year will be even more awesome with the help of these new recruits, on behalf of all the bureaucrats, I bring you another batch of staff promotions after getting input from most of our current staff members.

Administrators: @Colonel_Krukov and @SamanPatou

Content Moderators: @Tllmbrg and @Nehz_XZX

Thread Moderator: @Confluctor

Calc Group Members: @KLOL506, @M3X, @AbaddonTheDisappointment and @Dark-Carioca

Image Helper: @MonkeyOfLife

Human Resources Group: @Abstractions

These are well deserved promotions and I am glad that they will be shouldering increased responsibilities in their new positions. Congratulations to all of them, and please make them feel welcome below.

%D8%B6%D8%AD%D9%83-%D8%B5%D9%88%D8%B1.gif

@Lollipop_The_King was also offered the Content Moderator position and @Apex_PredatorX was offered the Image Helper position, but they declined due to personal reasons.

Colonel Krukov and Saman Patou should read the Administrators instructions page.

Tllmbrg and Nehz XZX should read the Content Moderators instructions page.

Confluctor should read the Thread Moderators instructions page.

KLOL506, M3X, AbaddonTheDisappointment and Dark-Carioca should read the Calculation Group and the calculations related instructions pages linked to via our front page.

MonkeyOfLife should read the Image Helpers instructions page.

They all should read the Advice to the staff of the VS Battles wiki.

Congratulations to everyone who got promoted and congratulations to supposed evil staff hivemind that is downgrading verses or something on obtaining new members

In all seriousness I am glad you all were considered responsible enough to become staff and willing to take up the positions good job to the members who declined as well best of wishes to you all.

And finally Congratulations to the other staff for convincing more members to join the their ranks and choosing them well.

MonkeyOfLife

VS Battles
Image Helper

UchihaSlayer96

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
IT IS AN HONOR TO FINALLY SERVE AMONG MY FELLOW VETERANS.
So you two are finally done playing hard to get, eh? Good. The wank we'll achieve together will be GLORIOUS!!! πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯

Nah but fr, sorry for being this late and being somewhat inactive in general lol. I'm sure you all know what the holiday season is like, and college in tandem with that isn't a great mix.
With that out of the way, CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WHO GOT PROMOTED!!! WOOOOOOOOOO πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ
Very well deserved promotions.

Special congrats to my boys M3X, KLOL, Monkey, Krukov, and Saman! Some of my favorite people on the wiki, as well as some of the most competent.

Have a great new year everyone!

Colonel_Krukov

Burnt out
VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Administrator
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
A big congratulations to those who've earned there promotions! Keep up the good work!

Ngl, December has been a really rough road for me. I've struggled to sleep and get through the day normally but I'm 100% starting to feel on the path to recovery. I've really missed being here chatting to you guys, helping you all out with your revision threads (even those who need me to check your godzilla/monsterverse threads all the time πŸ‘€ 😝), participating in and making vs threads, talking to you guys on the forums (especially my fellow MCU peeps who I've missed dearly ❀️), in DM's here where I need to thank a certain someone who's totally not Zolo πŸ˜‰, plus those on Discord too who've helped me get through this πŸ€— . Also, for those who I talk to on FC/OC and enjoy my stuff, I've missed you and I will hopefully get back to making more matches and characters on there too!

Yay, more work to do when I get better πŸ€ͺ

Now, is it time to be General Krukov?