• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New staff promotions

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Hello.

The bureaucrats of the VS Battles wiki have promoted the following members:

Content moderator: ALRF

Discussion moderators: Kepekley23, Liger686, and Aeyu

My congratulations to all of them.

Please make them feel welcome below.

Special thanks to Azathoth for handling most of the hard work with organising this staff recruitment drive.

Useful information for all of the new staff members:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Advice_to_the_staff_of_the_VS_Battles_wiki

Useful information for ALRF:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Content_Moderators

The edit-patrolling script

@S75DF

Well, they get the chance to prove themselves as rational, reliable, and levelheaded, and automatically get more attention from the rest of the staff. In addition Kepekley23 and Liger686 helped out a lot with recent revision projects.

-Clap -Clap -Clap

I swear you people continue to amaze me.

Kep in particular goes from getting banned, to becoming a calc group member, to becoming a respectable discussion mod, that, is incredible.

My congrats to all.

@S75DF

Well, you will keep the the rollback rights. They are specifically for the calc group members with no other position.

Very long overdue for Kep. He's been by far one of the most helpful, hardworking and respectful users in recent history. I'm really happy to see you finally get promoted.

Aeyu and Liger are also super smart users who are well deserving of the job. Liger's help with the calcs is greatly appreciated as well.

ALRF's real hard working and knowledgable on edits, so I know he'll do well at his new job.

Congratulations everyone!

Back