• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Profiles for the page of The God Of High School.

I think it is time to add some new Profiles to this page. As well as a new Section for the Gods.

Some of the characters that i think should be added are: Ultior R, Sata, Zeus, Odi, Uriel, Michael, And Beelzebub

Some Feats. And Satan Has some statements. He almost uses his ability. But beelzebub stopped him. Beelzebub prevented him from unleashing it at the human realm, indicating that he might laid waste to the realm if he did it.

It's possible that This Higher Gods have a similar type of Nephilims. "The Unknown". It's really possible since it came out when Satan moved his Hand (As if he was summoning him). Other thing that supports this is that Beelzebub looked up of him Exactly when "The Unknown" Appeared.

That's all. Have a Great day.

Hmm. Maybe we should wait to see what they can do? Or you can request them to be made here.

They should all power-scale to The King of Nox.

Edit: Nevermind. I forgot to read the latest chapter. Yeah. You can make them yourself or request for them in the link above.

KuuIchigo said:
Hmm. Maybe we should wait to see what they can do? Or you can request them to be made here.
They should all power-scale to The King of Nox.

Edit: Nevermind. I forgot to read the latest chapter. Yeah. You can make them yourself or request for them in the link above.
How can i make them?

Most of their power is Unknown at the moment, however. I think we should wait for Jin Mo-Ri's return or for 3 more chapters, just to see them display their power.

I don't think Jin will ever return. The writer tried to bring him back like 3 times? And they all didn't work.

If you guys want to make the profiles, I believe they can all power-scale to The King of Nox for likely being as strong or even stronger than him.

Tailsman67 said:
Alright then!
Also, i don't know if you know about this. But, i'm the guy that completely changed the Zeus profile in The God Of High School Wikia lol. got blocked tho...

Also, i don't know if you know about this. But, i'm the guy that completely changed the Zeus profile in The God Of High School Wikia lol. got blocked tho...

Funny, but why did you do it tho...

Tailsman67 said:
Funny, but why did you do it tho...
Just for the lol's. I wanted to get back and change some stuff but i'm still blocked. Since there is some things in the new profiles that are not right.

Also, i don't know if you know about this. But, i'm the guy that completely changed the Zeus profile in The God Of High School Wikia lol. got blocked tho... Funny, but why did you do it tho...
Just for the lol's. I wanted to get back and change some stuff but i'm still blocked. Since there is some things in the new profiles that are not right.

Some things like what thou?

Tailsman67 said:
Funny, but why did you do it tho...Just for the lol's. I wanted to get back and change some stuff but i'm still blocked. Since there is some things in the new profiles that are not right.

Like some of Zeus's as well as odin's feats.

Also, i don't know if you know about this. But, i'm the guy that completely changed the Zeus profile in The God Of High School Wikia lol. got blocked tho...Funny, but why did you do it tho...Just for the lol's. I wanted to get back and change some stuff but i'm still blocked. Since there is some things in the new profiles that are not right.

Like some of Zeus's as well as odin's feats.

Well why not tell me them so I can add em, and maybe be descriptive about it.

Back