• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Key for Baam 7-B, and profile for Data Zahard

Well, as you can see I'm looking to create a new key for Baam on the Hidden Floor Arc. My proposal is to use the Low 7-B calculation that scale Data Yu Han Sung, Androssi and Baam. And as you must realize in Chapter 365 and 366 of Tower of God, Data Zahard put fear in Baam + Androssi and both individually were strong to get a feat Low 7-B and as was also said Yu Han Sung appears, and after discovering that Data Zahard was in front of him, he stung in surprise and also all who were present in that fight were surpised by the force of Data Zahard and Data Koon Eduan, mainly Androssi, Baam and Yu Han Sung that individually scale to a 3.1 megatons and all three indicated that no could beat Data Zahard by now, and both three together had the AP of 9.3 Megatons which is 7-B. And what I am indicating that Zahard is far superior to the three that I am indicating that:

Baam and Androssi are expected to have two Keys in the Hidden Floor Arc as "Pre-Training" as Low 7-B next to the Baam and Yu Han Sung and "Post Training" link at At Least Low 7-B (Stronger than before) "and this Key of" Post Training "is for Androssi and Baam. And also the Baam with Horned Form + Ignition must be 7-B for having faced Data Zahard peer-to-peer and forcing him to use Lecalius level 2 and 3 which is superior to Casual Zahard who post-fear in Baam + Androssi before of training and Yu Han Sung definitely did not even want to find Data Zahard. And Baam, Androssi and Data Yu Han Sung together has AP of 9.3 Megatons

And to justify Baam as 7-B, I will create the Data Young Zahard profile.

I think it's far safer to just simply label both Data Young Jahad and Horned Form Bam (Not sure if SIU has an official name for the form) as At least Low 7-B. A character doesn't have to be 3x stronger than someone to defeat three people who are weaker than them. Take Han Jee-Ha for example.

Though I agree that the Hidden Floor Arc should have two keys. I'd rather we just have a key with him in the arc in general, after his training, and one for his horn form, as his horn form seems to be a great deal stronger than just Baam with the thorn. And the ignition state where he essentially ignites himself, is overwhelmingly powerful, though I can't get a grasp on how that Stardust attack is supposed to look.

But Baam, Androssi and Yu Han Sung in chapters 365 and 366 looked like they were not willing to face Data Young Zahard and both together are 9.3 Megatons. And also their reactions seemed to imply that even though the three of them could not defeat him, and even Baam and Yu Han Sung seemed impressed as Data Koon Eduan and Data Young Zahard at that time, but after the Baam with Horned training Form + Thorn Ignition was able to fight against Data Young Zahard serious and forced him to use Lecalius level 2 and 3.

And also in training the only thing Baam won was not only the Horned Form, but he also got stronger, as his version before training did not even hurt Data Young Zahard, but after training he was able to at least make a cut in Date Young Zahard indicating that it showed a difference in his power. That is why I am indicating two keys to Baam in the Hidden Floor Arc as "Pre Training" and "Post Training. Stardust currently proved to be the most powerful of Baam so far with Horned Form + Thorn Ignition.

However, without a means to calculate, a clear feat that is above city level, or an in verse multiplier, there is no way to upgrade them to 7-B as of this moment. It's typically far safer and more accurate a bet to wait for feats. The amount through which Bam grew stronger is unquantifiable.

Baam Horned Form + Thorn Ignition for 7-B does not seem so bad, since this version of Baam was able to face up against Data Young Zahard, while Baam (before training), Androssi and Yu Han Sung, could not create courage to face Data Young Zahard, and he casually blocked Baam's attack with minimal effort, and also Data Young Zahard would only need to be twice as strong as Baam (Before training) to be 7-B. (How to expect more feats? The battle between Baam and Data Zahard ended in the chapter this week)

But once again, there is no calcable feat, no in verse multiplier, no obvious feat that would produce city level results. Without any of these, it is no safe to upgrade a character. Baam only just became Low 7-B at the beginning of this arc. It's not a situation where a character has been at a tier so long that it's safe to bump them up one either. We should wait for a feat.

Well, I think we should wait for more opinions for this thread, and also is that practically the calculation of Baam and Yu Han Sung's attack is not far from being 7-B (Actually the calculation itself is 6.2 Megatons, but individually are 3.1 Megatons). And the calculation of the Yu Han Sung and Baam attack together is 6.2 Megatons, and Data Young Zahard should be superior to this feat of the two together, the three (Baam, Androssi and Data Yu Han Sung) seemed to indicate that they could not defeat him at that time or at least face Data Young Zahard in Chapters 365 and 366.

I know that Baam accomplished that feat at the beginning of the Arc and so I am indicating to have the two Keys "Pre Training" and "Post Training" because even Baam performing this feat at the beginning of the Arc was not able to at least make a scratch or cut in Data Young Zahard, but his version after training at least made a cut, indicating that Baam was stronger than his previous version that could accomplish a feat of 3.1 Megatons individually.

I think I am neutral on this as a whole.

Generally speaking, this was also a feat from multiple people that we do not know how much each person contributed.

I think I am for a 'possibly 7-B at least to Baam, considering he still gets a buff from the thorn when it is going haywire.

But everyone else should stay at least low 7-B.

Gonna wait for more thoughts though.

Well, if Baam and Data Young Zahard had their profiles as 7-B, they were both scaled to the baseline of 7-B because of the attack of Yu Han Sung and Baam together (6.2 Megatons) or 9.3 Megatons, because of the indication that Androssi, Baam and Yu Han Sung could not fight against Data Young Zahard during the chapters 365 and 366. But in the end this is an upgrade to the baseline of 7-B (6.2 Megatons) or slightly above the baseline (above 9.3 Megatons).

Well, no one addressed my point here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:RinkakuKagune/Baam_and_Hansung_Yu_Attack

"Why assume the height to be that of the highest mountain in South America? Why not just go with the average mountain height? Since there's no real basis for assuming that. "

So that calc needs to be looked at.

Overall, I'd prefer if someone catalogued all of Baam's feats from the start to now properly so that we can make the relevant calcs and scaling since there are some questionable assumptions being made. Then we can focus on the latest feats.

I agree with 7B for both baam and Jahad, cuz it makes no sense for him to still remain at low 7B after all the shit ton of power ups he's gone through. He's way stronger than when he performed that feat with hangsung, it doesn't seem like a stretch to me. 7B is just right.

El Directo001 said:
I agree with 7B for both baam and Jahad, cuz it makes no sense for him to still remain at low 7B after all the shit ton of power ups he's gone through. He's way stronger than when he performed that feat with hangsung, it doesn't seem like a stretch to me. 7B is just right.
Well, the feat with Yu Han Sung seems to be very highballed, and the rest of your point means nothing if there's no evidence backing it up.

RegisNex1232 said:
El Directo001 said:
Well, the feat with Yu Han Sung seems to be very highballed, and the rest of your point means nothing if there's no evidence backing it up.
hmmm...yeah u right, the feat with hangsung should be looked into again.

But if its legit, i do think my point means something, afterall low7B - 7B isn't so large a gap that current bam couldn't have reached.

@Regis

It seems the calc was accepted the day before you posed your question. Perhaps no one saw it, as I don't think notifications are received for comments on blogs.

I'm all for a recalculation. Both for this and the Name Hunt Station feat. It may be helpful for us to message Rinkaku on his wall with regards to the calculation.

Rough calc values using heights of 1000 metres, 2000 metres and 3000 metres (as low, mid and high ends without any faulty assumptions) gives us:

1000 metres = 18.5 Kilotons, so 9.25 Kilotons each - Town Level - 7-C

2000 metres = 147.9 Kilotons, so 73.95 Kilotons each - Town Level - 7-C

3000 metres = 499 Kilotons, so 249.5 Kilotons each - Large Town Level - High 7-C

All sound reasonable. In particular since Hoaqin (before obtaining any of his souls) has a casual town level feat. Was this just educated guessing or attempting to scale the scans provided?

RegisNex1232 said:
Rough calc values using heights of 1000 metres, 2000 metres and 3000 metres (as low, mid and high ends without any faulty assumptions) gives us:
1000 metres = 18.5 Kilotons, so 9.25 Kilotons each - Town Level - 7-C

2000 metres = 147.9 Kilotons, so 73.95 Kilotons each - Town Level - 7-C

3000 metres = 499 Kilotons, so 249.5 Kilotons each - Large Town Level - High 7-C
It also depends on method of destruction as well, and if it is fragmentation sometimes KE can yield higher results.

This is probably generally correct.

Ah, wait, this is for the feat with Baam and Hansung Yu.

I'll have to attempt to obtain the radius of Name Hunt station later. To see the energy produced for something of that magnitude.

@Regis

Why do not you create two Threads for the Baam attack on the Name Hunt Station and another for the attack of Baam and Yu Han Sung?

There was no calc for Hoaqin. He's rated as 7-Cfor being described as incredibily more powerful than the D Regulars. It's simple upscaling.

I mean, I linked a calc above, so there is a calc. It simply wasn't evaluated. If the calc is valid, though, I think it would be far better to use that as opposed to upscaling by an unquantifiable amount.

Also I agree that the Low 7-B is incorrect. the 6000m mountain was mean't to be an absolute high end, but it seems I wasn't clear when I wrote that.

Back