• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New featured blog posts in the wiki navigation bar?

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Given that we have quite a few good franchise explanation blog posts now, I think that we should update the wiki navigation bar.

The Cthulhu Mythos respect thread can stay of course, as can the Saint Seiya history, but I am not sure about "Durability required to resist the heat of the Sun" and "Favorite characters of all time".

Take note that all of the suggestions listed below should contain links to the blog posts, and that we can feature a maximum of 10 in total.

I have no idea who added my blog of that. Possibly Kavpeny back then. Has to be. *Nods* That one can be takened out and the durability one doesn't seem that particularly important.

Well i believe we should add blog posts like the Masadaverse one and perhaps the Demonbane one? Maybe even the Umeniko one? Once that is done?

I agree about your suggestions, but need links to them, so they can easily be added.

I've edited the blog posts section. Added the ones for Demonbane and Masadaverse, took out two that weren't really important, and replaced one with another that's related to the verse (The Saint Seiya Speed one).

I feel like we should find a way to determine the point at which something becomes popular enough to warrant being featured. And a way to determine when that thing being featured isn't as popular/controversial anymore and therefore doesn't need to be up there.

@CrossverseCrisis Thank you for the help.

@LordXcano It is more an issue of whether a blog is of very high quality, and is useful for explaining the statistics for a certain complicated fiction.

@All So, do you have any other blog post suggestions? I think that there was some extensive Digimon blog for example.

Okay. Thanks. What do the rest of the staff think? Should we include that one in the featured blogs list as well?

I totally forgot about the Mountain and Island blog of Lina's. That ones really important to note given how some mountain/island feats can be different from others (if y'all know what i mean?).

I still kind of think Rep's blog on Digimons RK's power and hax is sort of important too. It's not brought up much but given their hax'w abilities, it may be best to probably have it up there so that people will know where to read on them that will let them know why they are as described.

Yeah, I added the Mountain and Island level blog to the list after I came to think of it.

Do you have a link to the Digimon blog post?

Okay. Sorry. I will add it.

Back