• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Our wiki is now featured in Fandom's global navigation bar!

happy-japanese-anime.gif

I still do not quite understand what you meant by that, Bambu. 😅
I am in extreme mental anguish being condemned to be a part of an anime wiki. My soul is being extinguished by what I can only presume to be karmic punishment for the sins of my past lives. 'ate anime, simple as.

Ye, that is a problem, but eh. I doubt the usual amount of... uh... well... people who edits pages for the lolz (ye, I can't remember the proper english word for this) will increase than much. At most, I see there will be increase of people complaining about the wiki - looking at you R/CharacterRant.
i'd accept criticism from sth like Comicvine but accepting criticism from Reddit (or, God forbid, tiktok) is way too low since most character rants go "X statistic is wrong, vsbw bad" and rant for a bit but never try to go to the site and change something. They either don't have the balls or try to but do it so badly they get banned. Youtube can have some good points but then you'd have to sit through an hour of the most annoying nerd voice ranting about Bleach that you'd rather have your head drilled through.

Real-talk, it is pretty freaking amazing for a wiki page that has its main focus on an entirely different web-site, we are vastly more popular than every other "competing" vs wikis/verses website out there - or at the very least, we have the most spotlight.
Yes, with our forum views included, we would rank considerably higher.

Yeah, the vs Battle wiki anime adaptation was really good
Eh, the music was okay, but the animation was less than decent and reeks of rushed pacing - so the manga is better, imo.
That's what happens when you try to cram that many chapters into a 13 episode season- honestly them cutting out most of the explanation pages' screentime wasn't too bad considering that anything beyond basic Tiering and Scaling isn't relevant for the MC until First CRT, but way they butchered Battleboarder's Confrontation was unforgivable.

6.5/10- would normally rate lower but there were some good moments- Sauce-sama stopping the FRA Train with his bare hands was adapted really well.

Back