• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Important! Categories in sandboxes and blog posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, I went through some other categories and cleaned up a few sandboxes and blogs, there are less and less.

That's great to hear. Thanks again for all of your help.

Well, I have been searching through many categories but I have not found any more tier templates or categories in blogs (Is it possible to find more if I keep looking? Yes), but anyway while patrolling I keep finding users that still add them and I revert them and give them instructions, also I keep finding calcs that are missing needed categories and I add them. If there are no more projects needed from my admin rights, then you can remove them, but I will no longer be able to take care of any other blogs I come across so I will have to ask for it in the all purpose thread.

Well, there is still the other project of moving the content of certain cosmology information blogs in the explanation pages category to regular wiki pages instead, but I suppose that I will likely have to remove your admin rights eventually.

@Tllmbrg @Crazylatin77 @ElixirBlue @Nehz_XZX

Do you still make use of your temporary wiki administrator rights for wiki cleanup work, or is it fine if I remove them soon?

If I have to say something it is thanks to ElixirBlue, as lately has been active in helping me to remove many categories. Dunno about TIImb and Nehz. Anyway, if there is any other project that needs help (Apart from moving blog content to regular pages.), call me.

Okay. Thanks a lot to all of you who have helped out with this project.

Do you still make use of your temporary wiki administrator rights for wiki cleanup work, or is it fine if I remove them soon?
I'm currently not making use of them, so it should be fine provided there isn't anything I'm supposed to use them for right now.

Last edited:
Okay. Thank you for the replies. I will handle it then.

I have removed the wiki administrator rights from all VSBW content moderators except for Dereck03, as he will likely need to use them for our other project and to do some continuous category cleanup work, although if other content moderators are willing to regularly help him with this, please mention it to me.

Okay. I will do so.

Massively big thanks to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back