• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Disney Characters Editings

So, I was discussing with someone else about potential editings for various Disney characters. Here are the potential edits discussed.

- First, Tier/AP editings for Maleficent (from the original movie), Jafar and Ursula.

There is also a feat for Maleficent from the movie (the original). Namely, she causes a storm above the Forbidden Mountain out of anger. At the end of this: https://debatesjungle.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:GiverOfThePeace/Compilation_of_Disney_Feats

Based on these:
  • Ursula would get "High 8-C physically, High 6-B with the Trident"
  • Jafar in his base form would get "10-A, at least High 7-A with Magic" (and he would keep the tier he currently has in his Genie form).
  • Maleficent would get "At least 7-A, likely higher, High 6-B/6-A in her dragon form".

Aside from that, the movie version of Maleficent has a storm feat where she covers the Moors with a large storm. Calculation is here: https://www.quora.com/q/vsprofilesd...aleficent-s-Maleficent-2014-Rage-Clouds-Storm
So Movie Maleficent is currently "At least 9-C, possibly 9-B with Wings. At least 9-B with Telekinesis. At least 8-B with Plants. At least 9-A in phoenix form" and could get a "High 6-C" note with her storm feat.

Also, here are some possible editings about speed:

• Live-Action Maleficent should be "Subsonic, possibly Supersonic Reaction Speed" due to characters in the second movie reacting to bullets thrown from crossbows with enough force to kill humanoids.
  • Ursula gets "Supersonic Attack and Reaction Speed" from this: https://vsbattles.com/threads/little-mermaid-speed-and-ap-feats.83361/
  • Jafar gets "Massively Hypersonic+ Attack and Reaction Speed" (Since he can react to the Carpet's, who arrived back at Agrabah just as fast, top speed): https://debatesjungle.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:GiverOfThePeace/Compilation_of_Disney_Feats
  • Maleficent gets "Supersonic Flight Speed, Massively Hypersonic+ Attack Speed" through Magic as most of her attacks are lightning based (we see her directly summoning lightning from the sky against Philippe and she can generate lightning bolts):

You need calculation blogs that have been accepted by our calc group before you can perform any upgrades.

Maybe Ant could tag some Disney supporters to see if any are willing to copy the calcs to blog posts, pubish them, then ask for evaluation by calc group members.
It would be better if you did it the stuff mentioned above over someone else to stay reliable on this being done, if possible.

Ok. Do you know someone in particular who could help with this?
You can ask here, but it could take quite a while:

Well all the links here are calculations that have already been made, and not by me (I'm not particulary gifted with calculation), and I'm simply posting them to see if it is ok with people.
Making a blog post for each one of them would simply involve copying what has been made here.

Doing that is fine, just make sure to give credit.
You can also put multiple calcs within a single blog post.

Last edited:
I created some of the Little Mermaid calcs. I want to point out that those calcs are incredibly bare minimum, as I have no idea how to properly do them. I'm confident on the durability calc, but the speed one definitely needs to be called into question.

On top of that, looking at the Aladdin MHS calc, why do they assume that the frozen location is Antarctica or the North Pole? Maybe it's clarified in Aladdin, but that could just as easily be any snow capped mountain range, like The Alps.

I created some of the Little Mermaid calcs. I want to point out that those calcs are incredibly bare minimum, as I have no idea how to properly do them. I'm confident on the durability calc, but the speed one definitely needs to be called into question.

On top of that, looking at the Aladdin MHS calc, why do they assume that the frozen location is Antarctica or the North Pole? Maybe it's clarified in Aladdin, but that could just as easily be any snow capped mountain range, like The Alps.
Mostly because it is called "The Ends Of The Earth".

We only allow new calculations that have been posted in blogs in our wiki and evaluated by our calc group, so you need to do that while giving credit to the original authors.

Back