• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New calc group members wanted

Here's every notable calc I've done. Some were accepted, some not:

Attack Potency for destroying Bikini Bottom

Eduardo makes a crater (This one has no feedback yet)

Attack Potency of the Robloxian's explosive weapons

Anonymous guy flies through a wall (This one also has no response)

Undo Dog erases a level in Mario Maker

Attack Potency required to kill King Kong in Pixel Heroes

Sportacus hits an apple to the moo

Agent P kicks logs

Various calcs for Trio the Punch: Never Forget Me

A blog for Game and Watch calcs that I just made, I may add more to this blog in the future

While I do have a lot of calcs under my belt, I'm not very good at improvising, and my knowledge of calculation formulas is extremely limited. That being said, I do think I could assist with some calcs here and there.

Although I have only published one calc here, I've been mainly observing A LOT of other calcs on here and on other forums. I don't have time right now to publish two more calcs as exam season is coming up but when I do and if they're accepted, I will be more than happy to join the calc group, as I have seen you are short on hands there at the moment.

Thank you for the displayed interest. I will ask the current members when I get the time and energy.

I am interested. My Calcs are almost always book related material, feel free to check out my blogs for some.

Hop would try to join, however Hop needs resources and things to calc. Hop only has a few examples and they are very simple, however one was approved by Alakabam.

Back