• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Ability: Life Force Manipulation

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So this has bothered me for awhile...why do we not have a page for this? We seem to differentiate getting one's soul targeted and getting one's life force targeted.

So if this is the case, shouldn't we have a page for Life Force Manipulation? Many characters have this ability and as such I feel like it is work a page.

tfw You forget Llife Manipulation has that listed there. I'll see what others say, but I am content with that...

I guess I should ask then...How do we separate Life Force shenanigans with Soul shenanigans?

It would probably be a case by case. Obviously first we need to know if a particular verse works with the concept of soul to begin with, otherwise statements and consistency inside the verse should dictate.

Life Force affects all the living, including animals, plants, fungi, etc. Soul it just target beings with that are linked to the afterlife, heavenn, hell, and similar, something like that, humans by default have them.

Life-Force Absorption isn't a sub-ability of absorption but rather a variation, Absorption cover great amount of abilities but having said power wouldn't grant having any of them.

Technically Life Manipulation and Life-Force Manipulation are different, but it share several abilities, the first one is more spiritual (Like granting resurrection, reincarnation and immortality) and the last one is more vital (Regenerationn, energy, age manipulation).

Back