• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New ability for Cumber

Status
Not open for further replies.
As reasonable as this is, it doesn't really warrant a Resistance, unless you wanna give Goku and Frieza that too. It looks more like he's just matching Toppo's power, which would allow him to counter the Hakai energy.

Cumber is litteraly punching a EE attack, if that's not resistance, i don't know what is.

Also Freezer and Goku both have resistance, so does Vegeta.

It's pretty straighforward to me.

Nullflowerblush said:
As reasonable as this is, it doesn't really warrant a Resistance, unless you wanna give Goku and Frieza that too. It looks more like he's just matching Toppo's power, which would allow him to counter the Hakai energy.
Frieza and Goku both have EE resistance and Vegeta has it for doing literally the same thing as Cumber (they did it to the same character, what a coincidence lol)

Yeah this is fine to add. Cumber already scales above Toppo so it would make sense he could resist the Hakai. And if Frieza and Goku can have it for similar feats, I don't see why Cumber couldn't.

I will unlock it. Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back