• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Round 1: Post-Eight Melodies Ness vs Base MegaMan.EXE, they start 1/2 km away from eachother

Round 2: Post-Eight Melodies Ness vs Hub Form MegaMan.EXE, they start one 1/2 km away from eachother

Round 3: Same as 1, but they are instead 10 Meters away

Round 4: Same as 2, but they are instead 10 meters away

Scenario

-Takes place in the Jedi Temple.

-Speed Equalized All Rounds

-Winner by Kill

-Both have 1 day of prep-time to prepare their "loadouts" of PK Spells and Battle Chips, as well as study one anothers fighting abilities and tendencies.

-Both are Bloodlusted

MegaMan.EXE has all battle chips and navicust programs. Ness has all equipment (not much, but still) and can use all his spells or PK powers (not too knowledgable about earthbound soooo.)

my vote will go to EXE for rounds 2, and 4 due to him being more powerful than Ness. EXE might be able to win round 3 if he can get a sword through Ness quickly enough, as Ness doesn't have any melee range attacks on EXE's level, but conversely, Ness probably has the edge in ranged combat. EXE might get be able to slice Ness apart, but I find this uncertain so I will give Ness the win in round 1 and an inconclusive fight in round 3.

Not to mention, EXE doesn't have vital organs but Ness does, which gives him vital weakpoints EXE can exploit, and I don't think Ness can mind control a computer program, though I do see him as a bit more powerful than Base MegaMan.EXE, so he might win, IDK. Geo also has resisted Sirius' ability to remove will and Gemini Sparks country level mind control, so by scaling EXE should be at least resistant, if not immune to Ness' telepathy, since he's above Geo even when not bloodlusted, serious or motivated.

I think Hub Form is much more powerful than Ness, so he should win Rounds 2 and 4, possibly 3 if he can overwhelm Ness immediately when the fight starts and hack him apart, as he far outclasses Ness in hand-to-hand combat as well as swordsmanship in my view.

So overall if you ask me EXE wins 6 or 7 out of 10, and wins mid-diff.

Round 1: Ness

Round 2: EXE

Round 3: inconclusive

Round 4: EXE

I don't know if Ness can mind manipulate a digital being, but I wouldn't put it past him. Ness doesn't necessarily have an edge in ranged combat since Mega is practically designed for it, but Mega is definitely superior in close combat.

The problem is the weirdness behind semi-omnipresence. I've never played Earthbound, but his profile says that his consciousness became one with the universe, implying that he's an incorporeal being. As a result, Mega would have to blow up an entire space-time in order to take out Ness.

Reppuzan said:
I don't know if Ness can mind manipulate a digital being, but I wouldn't put it past him. Ness doesn't necessarily have an edge in ranged combat since Mega is practically designed for it, but Mega is definitely superior in close combat.
The problem is the weirdness behind semi-omnipresence. I've never played Earthbound, but his profile says that his consciousness became one with the universe, implying that he's an incorporeal being. As a result, Mega would have to blow up an entire space-time in order to take out Ness.
Could he destroy all matter? Would that work? I mean, Bug-Style could destroy the space time, but I don't think base can.

Reppuzan said:
In the Earthbound/Mothers series, Psychics can effect machines (which have digital minds) with their pyshic powers.

Except for the fact that Mega has resisted having his soul played with multiple times and bears an astounding amount of willpower. On top of that, he has numerous Battle Chips that remove bugs and other forms of interference.

Back