• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, considering that DMC4 Nero starts with Yamato even when not bloodlusted, I guess he'll do the same here

The thing is: fight starts at 4 Km between them, and Earthshaker have a good range advantage

I'll not vote for now

Is Nero a force of darkness or at least evil in a way (having evil properties, etc.)? Because ES's totem is going to be useful here.

Plus he can increase his strength x3 with Enchant Totem and has massive range.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Is Nero a force of darkness or at least evil in a way (having evil properties, etc.)?
Well, Nero is a part-demon. Guess that counts as an evil property, but other than that, no.

Nvm I misinterpreted the description

Raigor Stonehoof's monolith draws it's power from the rays of the sun and the moon, imbuing it with the energy to counter the creeping corruption of Dire forces. Forged by a secret order of Nishai weapon smiths, it's a formidable armament feared by those who dwell in the shadows.

So I don't think Nero will be affected by the totem, but range and x3 boost still stands tho

Something tells me Shaker would not spam shockwaves just to get Nero. But it's still notable, as x3 amp is, which I believe can be covered by Nero's own, even though it's unquantifiable.

His abilities create shockwaves as a result (see his passive Aftershock) plus he can uhhh jump really high if that even fukcing help

Xtasyamphetamine said:
His abilities create shockwaves as a result (see his passive Aftershock) plus he can uhhh jump really high if that even fukcing help
Dude I wasted over 1.2k hours on that game do you really ******* believe I don't know that

Back