• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nero (Devil May Cry) vs Sirius (Re:Zero)

Would Sirius go for the death manipulation right away? And what does her emphatic manipulation do to the enemy?

This is why i said the fight could take place in uninhibited area or an inhabited based on how the fight goes, sirius death manipulation works by that if anyone dies within the aoe of her ability she can make everyone die the same way, this also applies to her, if you kill her you die too. She can also intensify pain to the point that you die, or emotions to the point that you go insane and die.

I think Sirius takes this with her better hax. If she can simply intensify his pain or emotions to the point that he dies, there's no reason for her to wait for him to kill her. And going by his profile, he's short tempered and easily provoked, so she can probably just intensify those emotions.

Sirius can also sense emotions, and can insert emotions into ppl like fear and intensify it to the point of death by insanity, yea and any injury she suffers she can can just transfer that pain to nero and intensify it, and if she does get killed, nero dies too, yea might be bit of a hax stomp now that i think about it.

Sirius is pretty hax, but there are even more hax archbishops in re zero like capella who can regen if any piece of her is left, can shapeshift and turn ppl into flies or dragons and has extremely deadly blood that kills whatever it touches, too bad there is no image for her would have made a profile already.

No, because she is a shapeshifter, she has taken many different apperances, so no fanart, at least i haven't found any.

Well nero does have more ap being MCB level+, and he can ignore durability, though i have no idea how he does that, guessing it's through his spatial manipulation.

Also i should add, sirius is crazy, she is pretty much always bloodlusted and instantly always goes for the kill, so she would have no problem inserting fear into nero, and intensifying it to the point of madness, resulting in death.

Well Sirius's hax and bloodlust abilities will beat Nero handily tbh. While he has Yamato he also does taunt from time to time but he has a short fuse too so that will lead him to trouble

Back