• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I should sleep right now but well.....this match need to be realized or gone from my head when i woke up tomorrow lel#slapped

Anyway now that the Hyperdimension Neptunia Verse are finally freed from CRT waiting torment, its time to give them a matches! Starting from mine
At first i want tk use the 1-C Neptune but the folks on that tier are too busted so lets use the tier 2 instead, and this time i'm going to put her against Infinity Ultron, don't worry as he doesn't use most of his haxes in-character

On his way on conquering the entire multiverse, Infinity Ultron stumbled upon an new threat on his way
Another AI? And looks like she was challenged him in order to prevent the destruction over the multiverse
"Another useless trick from the Watcher" think Ultron, as he casually accepted her challenge, despite she proclaimed herself as the goddess, the perfect Messiah AI didn't feel into the fear, in fact he convidently declared that she will succumb to the despair due of her own foolishness

And the fight between Goddess CPU and Messiah AI has begun!

• Low Share HDD Form Neptune and Infinity Ultron are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place: Corpse of Ego the Living Planet
  • Starting Range: 50 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Purple CPU Goddess: 0
  • The False Messiah AI: 7 (Youtube, Tech, Dale, Emir, Kflare, Rose, Axiom)
  • Inconclusive: 0

images

VS
Purple.Heart.600.3119115.jpg

Last edited:
Back