• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALTERNATE TITLE: LOVE ~ EVOLUTION OF EMOTION

Oh, an Kamen Rider Build match let's go!
Their very high tiers making it hard to find an notable matches for the Build team and our favorite sassy alien, but well with my hands, i can give them some of matches to do

And of course, it will be the our sassy alien being used here, against the girl from a verse that i am currently making plenty of matches of, the alien beyond our logic against the cybernitcal goddess, and of course smugness vs sassiness
Let's get to the battle!

● ------------------------------------- ●
An invasion to the CPU Kingdoms has occured! The Alien that wanted an destruction for amusement has appeared in front of Neptune and without any wait, challenged her for a fight, with a threat as if she refused, he would executed Neptune friends
For everyone sake, she's accepted it even if the fight between her against this alien wouldn't end well, but she need to for everyone, thus the two transported to a bunch of moons
There....both changed their forms to their respective strongest forms....as both know they can't be underestimated! The True against the Next! Who will win!?

• NEXT Form Purple Heart and True Form Evolt are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Every Moons in Jupiter Orbit
  • images
  • Starting Distance: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Blood Alien of Destruction Bringer: 6 (Tech, James, Doggo, Pokemon, Ixa, Myself)
  • The Holy Goddess of Planeptune: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Next.Purple.600.3678334.jpg

VS
Kamen.Rider.600.3793611.jpg

Last edited:
Alright, well, to get down to business here, it looks like Evolto scales to 2 Universes but how far above does he scale?

Alright, well, to get down to business here, it looks like Evolto scales to 2 Universes but how far above does he scale?
Well to put simply, his true form scale above that iirc, Ixa and Magi can correct me on this one
And what he can and start with? Well of course John Tech, black hole shennanigans

Is monster form allowed? I'm not the best at Build scaling so things I say might be wrong.

Evolto Phase 1 is 2% of Phase 4. So I think Phase 4 is 50x phase 1. In Black Hole, he can amp another 50x. Monster form is stronger than Phase 4's strongest. So Phase 4 is 2,500x baseline and monster form is far higher than that.

Evolto Phase 1 is 2% of Phase 4.
Does Phase 1 start the 2-C stuff? i wont lie to you, the profiles really don't do a good job at explaining this, and neither does the scaling chain lol
In Black Hole, he can amp another 50x. Monster form is stronger than Phase 4's strongest. So Phase 4 is 2,500x baseline and monster form is far higher than that.
That's a ****** yikes, that would let him stomp her with a huge AP gap

Does Phase 1 start the 2-C stuff? i wont lie to you, the profiles really don't do a good job at explaining this, and neither does the scaling chain lol

That's a ****** yikes, that would let him stomp her with a huge AP gap
Yea, Evol's profile hasn't been updated yet so it's unfortunate. As for the scaling, I'm not sure where Evolto starts but maybe another supporter can fill you in on that. Maybe Evolto only scales to 2-C in Black Hole, I'm not sure. (That would make him 50x but still)

Well, seemingly huge AP gap aside, he can't bypass Nep's Type 8 and Nep has a few abilities he doesn't resist (Paralysis, Poison, Apathy) that can snag her a chance to use Dimensional Slice, so what's his answer to that beside black hole tomfoolery

Well, seemingly huge AP gap aside, he can't bypass Nep's Type 8 and Nep has a few abilities he doesn't resist (Paralysis, Poison, Apathy) that can snag her a chance to use Dimensional Slice, so what's his answer to that beside black hole tomfoolery
Damn, looking at Evolto's profile, it overall looks so outdated compared to the others.

Aside from just spamming Black Holes, depending on the ability, he has void manip which lets him reduce attacks into nothingness. For Type 8, he can probably use something like Nebula Gas or Body Control to incap her.

Damn, looking at Evolto's profile, it overall looks so outdated compared to the others.
you think you had it bad, you should have seen the nep profiles before we did part 2 of our revisions
Aside from just spamming Black Holes, depending on the ability, he has void manip which lets him reduce attacks into nothingness.
Is the shield always active or does he have to activate it first? If it's the latter, Neptune can projectile spam him with 32-bit Mega Blades and inflict him with the different statuses which will basically make it impossible for him to do anything because of paralysis making him unable to move, and Apathy making it so he can't use his stronger abilities
For Type 8, he can probably use something like Nebula Gas or Body Control to incap her.
Couldn't find Nebula Gas but I see he has Body Puppetry, how in character for him to use it?

you think you had it bad, you should have seen the nep profiles before we did part 2 of our revisions
We had concrete and coin manipulation at one point.

Is the shield always active or does he have to activate it first? If it's the latter, Neptune can projectile spam him with 32-bit Mega Blades and inflict him with the different statuses which will basically make it impossible for him to do anything because of paralysis making him unable to move, and Apathy making it so he can't use his stronger abilities
I think it's passive since specs like this tend to be passive. Even if he gets hit, I'm pretty sure he can still survive with his genes.
Couldn't find Nebula Gas but I see he has Body Puppetry, how in character for him to use it?
Another one of Evolto's most dangerous moves that are not included in his profile. He's very manipulative so he would use it a lot.

I think it's passive since specs like this tend to be passive. Even if he gets hit, I'm pretty sure he can still survive with his genes.
That's definitely gonna be a problem then since Neptune probably can't bypass it?
He's very manipulative so he would use it a lot.
I see

Something I forgot to bring up, though, was the White Orb; how is he gonna be able to see Neptune when she can't even be spotted by him unless she attacks him

He doesn't resist Perception Manip so unless he has something which can bypass it, he won't be able to see her

Since this is true evolution, he starts with black hole spamming like this.

I'm not sure how not being able to see Neptune would help because Evol has multiple sensors for detecting enemy traces:

EVO-C signal blade​

Data collection device for Kamen Rider Evol.
Combat data can be aggregated in real time, allowing you to accurately grasp your own and your opponent's abilities.
It also manages the condition of the whole body, and if there is a damaged part, it will automatically carry out emergency repairs.

EVO Cobra Face Module​

Kamen Rider Evol's scan sensor.
In order to eliminate the existence that hinders destructive activities, it has the role of quickly finding life forms and fighting machines that resist itself.

EVO Twin Eye Cobra​

Kamen Rider Evol's visual sensor.
A special sensor element with high sensitivity is built in, and it instantly senses the reaction of moving bodies hidden in darkness and debris.
It is also possible to detect chemical substances in the air and examine traces of enemies.

xeno head armor​

Armor parts that protect Kamen Rider Evol's head.
The armor is made by compressing and processing an unknown substance contained in the Evolbottle, and has the highest durability of any object on earth.
Also, it has the characteristic that the armor strength increases according to the phase.

Master Planisphere​

A positioning device attached to Kamen Rider Evol's head.
It is possible to check your own position information in outer space and the coordinates of the next celestial body to be destroyed.
In addition, it has the role of grasping the structure of the landed celestial body and proposing a plan to destroy it efficiently.

Additionally, Evol literally said he would eat every planet in the universe; thus, he wouldn't give a damn about fighting Neptune in the first place. The reason he didn't do it against Team Build is because he was just ******* around with them for fun and letting them take advantage of him to revert him back.

This is how the fight will unfold: Evol teleported to outer space, created a black hole, sucked Neptune into it, then proceeded to do it again with another planet.

Seriously my guy, don't

SvS drops in a month from now and we want to get started on that without distractions ASAP so I'd rather you not make any more matches with Nep characters for the time being
I mean how much important is that? And right when i'm back to Neptunia matches lel, you can see that i'm a bit impatient so i can't wait

Well at least there's the Revice Riders that i'm sure the girls from Neptunia can beat, except the MC of course lel
Then again tier 2 Revice is being questioned right now

Well at least there's the Revice Riders that i'm sure the girls from Neptunia can beat, except the MC of course lel
Then again tier 2 Revice is being questioned right now
I smell a chance for a possible Nepgear and Uni duo match, maybe? (The Number of Uni Matches are woefully low looking at her profile, don't let Neptune and Noire take all the fun...)

Depend, i have two Neptunia matches left and after that going to hold myseld until the new CRT for the verse has been released and accepted

It's basically about Sister vs Sister, which mean Nepgear and Uni would be involved so much so no matches for them

Back