• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ALTERNATE TITLE: LOVE ~ EVOLUTION OF EMOTION

Oh, an Kamen Rider Build match let's go!
Their very high tiers making it hard to find an notable matches for the Build team and our favorite sassy alien, but well with my hands, i can give them some of matches to do

And of course, it will be the our sassy alien being used here, against the girl from a verse that i am currently making plenty of matches of, the alien beyond our logic against the cybernitcal goddess, and of course smugness vs sassiness
Let's get to the battle!

● ------------------------------------- ●
An invasion to the CPU Kingdoms has occured! The Alien that wanted an destruction for amusement has appeared in front of Neptune and without any wait, challenged her for a fight, with a threat as if she refused, he would executed Neptune friends
For everyone sake, she's accepted it even if the fight between her against this alien wouldn't end well, but she need to for everyone, thus the two transported to a bunch of moons
There....both changed their forms to their respective strongest forms....as both know they can't be underestimated! The True against the Next! Who will win!?

• NEXT Form Purple Heart and True Form Evolt are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Every Moons in Jupiter Orbit
  • images
  • Starting Distance: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Blood Alien of Destruction Bringer: 6 (Tech, James, Doggo, Pokemon, Ixa, Myself)
  • The Holy Goddess of Planeptune: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Next.Purple.600.3678334.jpg

VS
Kamen.Rider.600.3793611.jpg

Last edited:
Back