• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Neptune(Hyperdimension Neptunia) vs Deadpool

To those who know both characters well enough, you should notice the similarities.

Round 1: Base forms

Round 2: Deadpool has all his weapons and Neptune is in her HDD form

Speed is equalized for both rounds

Whose winning and why?

I think DP stomps this hard with his ridiculous OP healing factor. Neptune has no anti-Regenerationn weapon or skill. And Neptune is very killable (in Neptunia mk2, Nepgear kills her easily with just 1 stab.

This would cause in an imbalance in the omniverse... the whole space-time continuum will unravel... What will be left is the husk of the entity we call "reality".... everyone loses.....

Deadpool full power and has all his weapons:

1.Teleporter

2.Pulse Rifle

3.Image inducer

4.Magic Satchet of Unlimited Weaponry

5.Deadpool can easily reach speeds of 80 mph, and attack faster than the eye can follow.

6.Deadpool's musculature generates considerably less fatigue toxins than the muscles of an ordinary human being, granting him superhuman levels of stamina in all physical activities. He can physically exert himself at peak capacity for several days before fatigue takes over.

7.Immortality from a curse that use by an Cosmic Being.

8.Deadpool's agility, flexibility, dexterity, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of even the finest human athlete.

9.an OP Healing factor

lol. Good bye Neptune.

^ Here's Neptune's Capabilities:

1.She is a Goddess

2. Not only does she have a sword and a gun, she has Disks that can unleash powerful elemental attacks. Not to mention there was that one game where she can summon a robot warrior and Missiles and a Spaceship with the face of one of the Developers on it and shoots a giant laser beam. She can Also turn into a Jet so going 80mph is practically nothing.

3.Neptune is surprisingly durable being able to take on several atatacks that could destroy a decent part of a town and has survived falling from the sky several times over (I think the only reason Neptune could be killed by Nepgear was because she was drained of her share energy and Nepgear was also a Technical Goddess so she could kill Nep)

4. Neptune is also immortal (She is a Goddess after all)

I believe that shot down most of your statements

1. In Neptunia Rebirth1, Neptune falls from Celestial to Planeptune (Compa saw her falling from far away, and she looks like a shooting star so she must falls from at least hundreds kilometers from the ground) while passed out, not in her HDD form, with only 4% Share Energy left and stucks her head in the ground like an exc*libur. She don't even have a single wound and can still talks to Histoire like nothing happened. Imagine how tough she can be in her 100% Share Energy.

2. Through the series, the only feat we have about a "goddess's death" is Nepgear's Cursed Sword in Neptunia Rebirth2. Maybe a goddess can only be killed by that sword.

3. Deadpool can't die, that's all he need.

This fight gonna take forever to end.

@OwariNepgear: Who said this was a fight to the death? One must Score a K.O. in order to win right?

Then why we don't talk about this two at peak?

Neptune: Next purple

Deadpool: Captain Uni-Pool

Oh! don't forget that if Deadpool has all his weapons. Well then he has the Matter disintegrating gun.

• Disintegration beam: beam that can disintegrate matter.
  • So if Deadpool has this gun. He can even manipulate matter.

So it's a laser. Neptune has dodged plasma beams before, even took one head on in the anime. It's no big deal.

So you don't even know the Captain Uni-Pool???

So ******* Neptune fanboys.

Captain Uni-pool is Deadpool that have the power of Captain Universe.

Captain Uni-Pool is win against Thanos that beat the whole Eternity before.

Dude, I said all his weapons I never mentioned anything about this Captain Zuni-pool, besides he's about the same stats as Neptune with all his weapons so If he beat some omnipotent being then he should've been higher no?

Oh, and for the record, I only started playing Hyperdimension Neptunia this year and the only decent Character that I like is Neptune. The other goddesses personalities are kinda crappy to me and I dislike the Sister Candidates as well. So me being a total fanboy is out of the question.

And one more thing, I created the Neptune Page only because no one else and the guts to do it.

The only reason I'm here arguing is to make this interesting and that I can create a logical and straightforward agreement that can go on the wins or losses.You're obviously on Deadpool's Side so I'll pick the opposite. I stay on my side and you stay on yours if we can't convince eachother. Nothing More nothing less.

P.S: Neptune and Deadpool are my OTP.

Well. You create the post that ask "Deadpool vs Neptune who wil wins?"

And then you suddenly say on your own that Neptune wins.

So you create this post for what? If you has the result on your mind?

Because I want to see if anyone else has the same viewpoint as me.

IT's more fun that way duh.

If not then I lose, that's it.

@Notadeadguy: I'm a Nepgear's Fan, yeah right, the "crappy sister candidate" that you hate so much. If this is a "fight till dead", gonna take forever. But it's not, so let's see:

1st Scenario, base form. Neptune with only her Katana without HDD or disc vs DP with only his Katana. A tie. None of them can be K.Oed with just that.

2nd Scenario, Purple Heart with All disc, summoning, transformation vs DP with all his weapons. DP has a teleport device so all of Neptune's attacks are meaningless. Also, DP survived a nuke without being K.Oed, and Neptune's strongest attack < Nuke i believe. DP has lots of weapons from comic, like anti-Regenerationn weapons. Neptune can't hit DP, DP can and Neptune can't regenerate. Long fight, Neptune lost. (I can't use all of his weapons due to my lack of knowledge).

OwariNepgear said:
@Notadeadguy: I'm a Nepgear's Fan, yeah right, the "crappy sister candidate" that you hate so much. If this is a "fight till dead", gonna take forever. But it's not, so let's see:

1st Scenario, base form. Neptune with only her Katana without HDD or disc vs DP with only his Katana. A tie. None of them can be K.Oed with just that.

2nd Scenario, Purple Heart with All disc, summoning, transformation vs DP with all his weapons. DP has a teleport device so all of Neptune's attacks are meaningless. Also, DP survived a nuke without being K.Oed, and Neptune's strongest attack < Nuke i believe. DP has lots of weapons from comic, like anti-Regenerationn weapons. Neptune can't hit DP, DP can and Neptune can't regenerate. Long fight, Neptune lost. (I can't use all of his weapons due to my lack of knowledge).
I just said I didn't like her, I didn't necessarily mean to offend you. If I did, then I'm sorry.

Oh that, I actually only started playing the game this year and I actually plan on playing the making them as I go. Though to be honest, it was hard to do her page since I couldn't see any actual destruction so I had to use the anime to compensate for how strong she is.

If anything, I was hoping that by creating a Neptune Page, I thought I could spark a few people to create the rest, I gave them a template to work for stats on her page after all.

As if she had any feat...

Well, i thought 4 original CPUs and 4 sisters must be on a same level, except Plutia and Peashy. 4 original CPUs can fight on par with each other, but there's no feat about a sister with a true CPU.

And Nepgear's strongest form is "Conquest End Nepgear" i believe. She killed every CPU with her own hands to make her Cursed Sword stronger. So basically, she killed 7 CPUs included her very own sister. She can solo kill Arfoire Deity of Sin (which in true end can only be killed by 4 CPUs and 4 sisters together). And in the end, she became the only goddess of Gamindustri, which make her become TRUE GOD (4 goddess fight each other to become true god) and gain 100% of Share Energy. But there is no feat, no show power, nothing. How can i make a page while i can't show a very single feat but theory?

Isn't that considered to be Noncanon?

Also like I said, I used the anime to compensate for what I didn't know.

Bad End is not canon ending since V and ReBirth3 show us all goddesses alive. As for Purple Heart... Among goddesses she is the first among equal in power.

OwariNepgear said:
Huh? But Reimu uses Bad End of HRTP (She destroys Earth with sun and moon with yin-yang orb) as her AP feat, right?
Unlike Reimu who used her own power (just lost control of it)... Nepgear used the cursed sword which is not part of her standard equipment.

Okay, so I was looking around the Hyperdimension Neptunia profiles, and I have to say: "what the heck are these?". I have not seen this many out of place statistics since Town level Magikarp was a thing. First things first, the gap between 8-A and 7-C is actually pretty darn big, but here we have the four CPUs, all listed as 8-A, as well as some of the enemies, which have tier 7 and 6 statistics. I don't know about the people who made those profiles, but I'm pretty sure that both Arfoire and Rei LOST to the CPUs, even with all the apparent power differences. Rei was actually supposed to be able to destroy the entirety of the Ultradimension given enough time, which sounds a bit like some universal stuff (and no, it wasn't just gloating, because it actually nearly happened in-game). And on top of that, we seem to be leaving out all of the stuff from VII, such as the NEXT transformations.

Hyperdimension Neptunia needs some serious changes made, otherwise nobody will know what's what anymore.

If your gonna ask that make a thread asking for upgrades.

That and if you read, I got most of the stats from the anime because there is no viable destruction in their attacks.

That kinda makes it a very incomplete source. Also, is the anime even canon?. I think that I probably will make a thread about this, because it's actually bugging me a lot.

Yeah well I made the neptune page a few months before the super forms, so it's not exactly up to date.

Well, technically it doesn't alter this particular fight, becuase it states HDD form, rather than strongest form, but Next Purple has been added.

Back