• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NEP type 2 question

if a character can interact with NEP type 1(not by using conceptual hax),can that character interact with NEP type 2 too?because all NEP type 2 characters that I know are NEP type 1 but their concepts are destroyed/erased so they gain NEP type 2,which means having no concept is the only main difference between NEP type 1 and NEP type 2,their normal bodies should not be different rather than that

Last edited:
Nope, there is a reason it is beyond nep 2, they lack a concept and thus are even more detached from reality them normal, if you lack a body and soul, you are still inside reality at a conceptual level and thus can be interacted by more esoteric means.

If you are conceptually nonexistent, you needed some impossible means to be interacted with because "interaction" is not a thing to you.

If they have physical bodies they don't have nep to begin with.

Type 2 Is being nonexistent so hard that your state can't even be defined due to how empty it is, you lack logic and definition, you just aren't.

Alright then, their normals bodies will be different because one has a concept and thus a mean to intwract sith them while the other doesn't.

Not only that, they are supposed to be 100% nonexistent, so aside from lacking a concept, they would also lack whatever other aspects there are in the verse that makes up a being, meanwhile a type 1 can just lack a bdoy and soul hut still have a mind, energy, concept, information or whatever to attack.

Alright then, their normals bodies will be different because one has a concept and thus a mean to intwract sith them while the other doesn't.

Not only that, they are supposed to be 100% nonexistent, so aside from lacking a concept, they would also lack whatever other aspects there are in the verse that makes up a being, meanwhile a type 1 can just lack a bdoy and soul hut still have a mind, energy, concept, information or whatever to attack.
NEP type 2 has energy and mind too,character like void shiki is even omniscient so I don't think saying they're mindless is true

NEP type 2 has energy and mind too,character like void shiki is even omniscient so I don't think saying they're mindless is true

That's because fictional authors have very little clue how it should work. That and our standards may be a bit too lax.

Point is, you must be completely nonexistent at all levels, even conceptual. While Type 1 just entails your mind, soul and body not existing but some concept or information will remain.

Is less "they have minds to be interacted" and more "their mind and energy are nonexistent as well", because is hard to give an arsenal to a ultra nonexistent character that doesn't look existent.

There was something I saw in matches.

If your verse doesn't have any sort of information(type 2) that makes up your reality (Aspect type 4) and you're nep nature type 2 but because theres no information in your verse, you can't get aspect type 4. Can you be info haxed even tho your verse doesn't have it?

Wtf can you guys just make another threads for your irrelevant questions instead of necroing a post that I don't give a **** anymore lol

Wtf can you guys just make another threads for your irrelevant questions instead of necroing a post that I don't give a **** anymore lol
Dunno why people are asking at random threads but I'm answering them anyways :v
There was something I saw in matches.

If your verse doesn't have any sort of information(type 2) that makes up your reality (Aspect type 4) and you're nep nature type 2 but because theres no information in your verse, you can't get aspect type 4. Can you be info haxed even tho your verse doesn't have it?
No if your nep 2 you wouldn't get affected by info manip by any normal means because your specifically a non existent being to a non existent being.

Graham nothingness is beyond conceptual existence(1) and nonexistent(0) which is why he qualify.
Also does anos requires magic to use his abilities like conceptual manipulation etc like does he need magic to to use his every ability ?

Sorry i know that its out of topic but i searched everything but i didn't got answer so i am asking you

Back