• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Neo is incredibly skilled, no doubt, but Hank has an upper hand there by a fair margin. Neo is usually only fighting down small crowds, while Hank is more in line with fighting down dozens upon dozens of unending swarms, all in a spatially warped landscape lacking proper metrics of measurements.

Neo's weapons are usually far smaller and less tame than the automatic weapons Hank often pulls out, leaving him at an arms disadvantage off the bat.

Neo has plenty of small abilities that could doubtlessly give him a leg up, and his sonic booms might help a bit, but Hank's revival + bullettime leave Neo on borrowed time, as he's always fighting an uphill battle to land a hit.

Overall, it's more likely that Neo gets hit before Hank does, leading me to say Hank FRA.

Even if Hank was able to land a couple shots and supposedly 'kill' Neo, he could still come back, within seconds too, so him winning via that seems unlikely. Neo could also casually lift up a hand and catch a wave of bullets fired towards him, which would cause Hank to waste a bunch of shots.

I will give Hank the edge in weapons though, as he does pull out far faster automatic weapons than the machine pistols that Neo has, but in the end I feel like this gunfight would quickly end in Hank running out of shots, thanks to Neos' bullet timing and he could just casually raise a hand and catch bullets. He's much more skilled, seeing as how this is Matrix Reloaded Neo's key that we're using.

I'd honestly, have to give this to Neo. While Hank is a master in Martial Arts, I don't think I can really give an edge to him, as Neo was forced to sit for ten STRAIGHT hours studying probably dozens of Martial Arts Types, and with Neo is also capable of fighting large crowds, like the dozens of Agent Smith clones. I feel like Neo's skill, and anime backflips and moves, along with his telekinesis would eventually give him the win.

Running out of shots is barely an issue for Hank. Aside from showing little issue with how many bullets he is firing, Hank regularly utilizes nearly anything and everything in battle, and has shown acrobatics just as good as Neo's, if not better. Hank also faces more, better armied enemies than Neo, more often fights them alone than Neo, and has fought several superpowered enemies such as Jesus or The Auditor, all of which vastly surpass Neo. Not to mention, Hank's bullettime is miles ahead of anything Neo could do.

So, to debunk all your points, skill? Hank. Weapons? Hank. Number of people fought? Hank. Acrobatics? Hank. Telekinesis? Neo, but Hank has fought Jesus who has far, far better telekinesis than Neo. Not to mention, Hank will have to be killed 3-4 times. Neo only has to be killed once.

Back