• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Neloth VS Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to be basically equals to not have any effect from reiatsu crush

The higher the ap gap the worse the effects are

Can neloth actually even see yhwach anyway

Ghosts in tes can be seen by everyone so I dont think that translates to being able to see shinigami or things like that

Yhwach is definently not a human

But I agree that human quincies are visible by everyone

Yhwach has only been in Soul Society in his keys, so yes he is invisible because to exist there he needs to be made of spiritual matter. Doesn't matter if he's "Human".

I explained that since everyone in tes can see ghosts it's not the same as seeing a shinigami or hollow or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back