• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Neko Kuroha vs Luke Skywalker

Who wins between these two fighters? Both of them have faster than light feats and some crazy hax to go along with it.:

Neko Kuroha
So ******* adorable and badass.

Luke Skywalker (Legends)
Luke Skywalker, Jedi Grand Master

Luke is certainly far better in terms of raw power, speed and reactions. His hax is also absurdly varied, including things like Matter Manipulation on a sub-atomic scale, TP capable of affecting trillions at once, Soul Manipulation, Shatterpoint, I could go on. Coupled with his absurd range, as long as he can get away from Neko (Which he probably can with his absurdly superior speed), he could probably just use his TP and completely mentally dominate her, or, if forced into close-combat, use Force Stun to lock Neko into a catatonic paralysis.

Overall, I'd give it to the Jedi Grand Master, low-mid difficulty.

I would say luke, While I don't know how he would counter her creation of black holes, But Luke does have more hax than her and has seen smaller type black holes (From my knowledge). If Luke uses his most strongest force powers before she moves than I'll probably give it to him.

I am still unsure if Luke's actual speed is relativistic+, or if he is able to move FTL+ in short bursts. If he is unable to move faster than light the black holes may be a real problem for him.

Does Neko have any sort of regenerative capabilities? It may affect the outcome of the fight.

Crazystarf said:
I am still unsure if Luke's actual speed is relativistic+, or if he is able to move FTL+ in short bursts. If he is unable to move faster than light the black holes may be a real problem for him.
Does Neko have any sort of regenerative capabilities? It may affect the outcome of the fight.
Reflexes tend to also involve short range/short burst movements. Technically, as I noted earlier, Luke's thoughts move in those speeds, so he could just mentally dominate Neko.

Neko can create black holes however; this can create problems for Luke if he isn't able to move fast enough.

Hopefully, Luke's FTL+ combat speed should help him out just a bit.

Back