• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Neferpitou vs Menthuthuyoupi

Low 7-C versions used.

Speed is equalized

Both are in-character

Standard Battle Assumptions

Cat Waifu:

Bloodborne enemy:

Thunder McQueen:

Youpi is stronger but Pitou has a great Stat Amp (Trepsichora) to possibly match Youpi's strength

Youpi has more versatility with his Body Control; Pitou has way better intelligence

IDK....

If Pitou wins as a corpse puppet is that an automatic incon? Because technically, her opponent already killed her.

Not sure

Btw, shouldnt we include Youpi's transformation on his profile? Didnt he get new abilities after evolving to a new form with wings, four paws, a lance, etc?

EDIT: Nevermind, its already there

Youpi is not very smart as even Shoot was holding his own against him, and Pitou doesn't need to die to use Terpsichora so she still can keep up with his bigger power. But I'm not sure who would win

Incon, but leaning towards Youpi.

He's not dumb, he learned how to use Nen in the first fight he was in, and was able to get a very good grasp at it. Coupled with the fact that he can further get stronger by controlling his rage, it'll get to a point where Pitou can't harm him anymore.

Also, Youpi I believe was stated to be that strongest physically.

SpookyShadow said:
Youpi is not very smart as even Shoot was holding his own against him, and Pitou doesn't need to die to use Terpsichora so she still can keep up with his bigger power. But I'm not sure who would wi
Youpi actually defeated Shoot in 20 seconds flat. The anime made it seem like a lot longer.

I will never understand where people get the idea that Youpi is dumb af. He isn't. Just because he said he wasn't as smart as other characters that are legit borderline geniuses doesn't mean he can't think of ways to beat his enemies. It's like saying Polnareff is dumb even though he's consistently outwitted opponents.

Pitou was called by Illumi to be Meruems "Top Lieutenant" the information he is getting most likely coming from the Hunter Assocation who gave Meruems ranking the B tier class in their danger rank. Youpi has better feats but I feel that statement most likely cements Pitou as being superior to Youpi.

Back